Capitol Shopping Mall.Com / Items Never Received

1 San Rafael, CA, United States Review updated:

Ordered several items online end of Feb. '09 totaling over $56. Credit card was charged for full amount the day after the order was submitted and an e-mail was received same day confirming my order. Nothing received by mid Feb. so I sent an e-mail checking on status. They e-mailed back saying sorry theyhad system problems and my order would be received by the following Wed. (2/18)...nothing received on 2/18. Have sent 3 more e-mails requesting explanation and finally demanding my order be sent. As of today, 3/3, have not received any responses to my e-mails. Am going to report them to my credit card company as a fraudulent vendor and that the items were never received. They should reverse the charge to my credit card and, hopefully, go after these crooks.

Comments

11th of Mar, 2009

I'am dispointed that my order was given in good faith and you guys rip me off like that. Now I want my hat. You have my money give me what I payed for.OK And yes I'am mad as heck, give me my hat thats all I want. Right now guys. my order # 8667 Now get it right. I will be expecting my hat in the next few days. Let's get cracking.

• Wi
      19th of Mar, 2009

I'm just like the rest of you guys.I placed an order also in January and have yet to receive my order it was $60.00.I've complained to my bank;but because i willingly gave them my account info I'm stuck w/o my merchandise. My order # 8514.If anybody knows how we can bring the website down and our money back please let me know.My email address is windi_terry@yahoo.com...Thanks, let's get'em!!!