Capitol One Credit Card / stealing my money

1 FL, United States
Phone: 1-800-955-7070

I am a new customer of Capitol One and I got the card solely for business purchases, for travel etc. that I would be reimbursed on. The first month I payed over my minimum balance before 3pm EST and it was drafted out of my bank account the same day I payed online. My agreement states that for payments received before 3pm EST they will be posted to your available credit the following day. Not mine. It took 10 days for my available credit to increase AFTER the money was deducted from my bank account. Since I am a new customer I gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was because it was my first payment. The next months bill arrived and I payed over the minimum once again before 3pm EST. Once again the same thing…….payment posted to my checking account and NOT added to my credit limit. Here it is six days later and NOT added! I have contacted them and they are giving me the run around. Basically Capitol One STEALS my money for ten or so days and then tells me that it did come out of MY checking account so I had them call my bank with me on the phone to have them tell Capitol One that YES in fact it had. I told my bank they called me a liar. My bank was horrified and guess what……Capitol One Scammers posted it to my credit limit within the hour. Needless to say I am applying for a different card today and we will see if Capitol One STEALS my money for ten days next month.

More Capitol One Credit Card Complaints & Reviews