Capitec Bank / unauthorised debit orders
I am up to my wits end with companies having their way with my money. I always have to fight off scavengers trying to steal my money, and when I ask the bank to assist they fail me.
Shesha wizard lifestyle and theunlimited have been debiting money from my account for the past 3 months now. When I tried to dispute these order, I was sent from pillar to post and eventually was told to get a letter from the company authorising the stop order - what nonsense is that?
I am very close to packing and going to another bank.
More Capitec Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capitec Bank - feedback / response 
- Capitec Bank - poor service 
- Capitec Bank - unauthorised withdrawal of r2000.00 
- Capitec Bank - negligent staff - silverton
- Capitec Bank - account querr
- Capitec Bank - bank deposits
- Capitec Bank - customer care 
- Capitec Bank - file sent to collectors
- Capitec Bank - incompetent service
- Capitec? Call Centre - cash withdrawal after debit card stopped