Capitec Bank / poor customer sevice
I received an sms to fica my account and went to capitec to do so.
The lady at reception phindile lukele handing out all the call slips checked my documents and confirmed that all was in order. She asked me for my id and I told her that I did not have it but I did have a copy of my licence. She said it was fine she handed ne my call slip and I went to the waiting area had slip no 135 and had to sit in line for a while. When at last it was my turn I was told that it was my turn I was suddenly told that they could not accept my licence. I explained that phindile said it was fine they called her to explain and she told them I was lying!!! I was then sent away and told to return with an od or passport.
More Capitec Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capitec Bank - feedback / response 
- Capitec Bank - poor service 
- Capitec Bank - unauthorised withdrawal of r2000.00 
- Capitec Bank - negligent staff - silverton
- Capitec Bank - account querr
- Capitec Bank - bank deposits
- Capitec Bank - customer care 
- Capitec Bank - file sent to collectors
- Capitec Bank - incompetent service
- Capitec? Call Centre - cash withdrawal after debit card stopped