Capital Savings Club / unauthorized debit card charges

1 New Jersey, United States Review updated:

My mothers checking account was charges 1.90 from a company called privacy patrol, then about a month later was charged 23.50 from same company. then the 23.50 was credited back the same day, but there is a 14.95 charge from a company called capital savings cl [protected] nj followed by series of numbers (this is how it shows up in account info from bank). she never talked to anybody or approved any of these transactions. already canceled card and told the bank, but how do we stop these people?

To
Feb 5, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      29th of Dec, 2018

I, also paid the 1.90 (11/14) and a while later was charged $17.35 (on December 16). I never rec'd the $100 gift card. I want my $17.35 refunded. Wanda J Weldin (w.[protected]@yahoo.com) The original charge came under the guise of "Get Privacy" - indicating that it was a security for my computer. Please refund the $17.35 and take my name off your list.

stop taking money out of my account [censored]ing [censored]es

18th of Feb, 2019

stop taking money out of my account ahole

18th of Feb, 2019

you are messing with peoples money some people die for less so why put yourself in danger some one will go after you and you better hope its the feds cause your f...ing rope is getting shorter b...ches.

18th of Feb, 2019

im a muslim man you are lucky that im not a radical musim because had I been one there would have been a terrible accident there so check youself and stop taking money out of my account. [censored]!

18th of Feb, 2019

I managed to get in touch with you onece and you said I was going to be removed from your data base and you took money out of my account again so you lied about it and kept my account open for withdraw.why did you lie to me and steal from me.you will have to pay all the money when we file suit for unnecessary charging non clients such as I am and have you shut down. for these kinds of companies usually will go away trying to rip people off as you are doing to me and all of your constituents. what kind of crap you are getting in I wouldn't wish on my
    enemy