Capital One Securities Inc. — false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
I received a letter, with a check for $4, 993.00, stating that all I had to do was to forward the necessary taxes of, $2, 995.00 by westerunion/moneygram. After sending the money, they would send to me by Fedex, $245, 007, 000.
I also had to contact my calm agent, to find further clarifications, as indicated within 5 business days.
More Capital One Securities Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service 
- Capital One Financial - policy on credit card late fees