Capital One / over limit fees and lates fees
I have been a customer of Capital One for several years and every now and again I have had to call and let them know that they have charged my account a fee that really should not be charged.
This is happening more often, especially since the decline of the banking industry.
A late fee or over the limit fee will show up on my account every month and every month I have to call and reason with them that my account is not over the limit and that the payment they recieved showed up two weeks prior to the deadline.
Now, they are very reasonable about it, but it is becoming very frustrating when I have to call them every month and remind them that it is illegal for them to be charging fees under false pretenses.
I highly reccommend that people avoid credit cards all together, especially in such uncertain times. unfortunately, corporate America has betrayed us once again.
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - Customer service
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one quicksilver card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - unsubstantiated credit card hold
- Capital One Bank - employee attitude
- Capital One Financial Corporation - kohl's credit