Capital One Financial Corporation / customer service

1 United States

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Credit Card

The issue that I have experienced was: Called in to capital one again after several weeks and no credit card in the mail. They have my correct address and that was verified. Representative told me she can just send another and I can wait another 6 business days and call back if i dont get the third card, and they will do it again. I asked to speak to her supervisor, he gave me same answer. And told me that he was the highest person in capital one i could speak to. His name was Won, employee # ors382. I spoke to them on a recorded line at 4:30pm central standard time on 8/24/18. I am able to receive mail for advertisements and correspondance for my other capital one card, but can not receive my new card, this seems silly.

It occurred on: 24/08/2018

I want my card sent in overnight mail, and I want to know if employee Won is the highest person I can speak to at capital one, or if capital one´s employee lied to me. I also want to know if I dont receive my new card AGAIN, then do they really give me the same answer a 4th time? Last, I want my phone call recording on 8/24/18 heard by WON´s boss ( that per Won, doesnt take phone calls) and sent to me incase I need to proceed further into the issue.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,