Capital One Financial Corporation / auto financing

1 Capital One Auto Finance 7933 Preston Road Plano, TX 75024-2302Plano, IL, United States

Capital One Auto Finance contacted me yet I have no account either directly or through other financing. They were looking for my in-law who has auto financing with Cap One. Issue(s): I'm not a signer or co-signer, why call me? I do not have any accts with Cap One. However, an In-Law has contacted them multiple times to get a payment applied toward past due amounts to get current. Cap One insists on applying it toward principle only. Totally ambiguous excuse "this is how we do business". They can't give any explanation why. They cannot allow anyone to speak with manager.

• Updated by B&JJones, Dec 07, 2018

have no account either directly or through other financing. They were looking for my in-law who has auto financing with Cap One. Issue(s): I’m not a signer or co-signer, why call me? I do not have any accts with Cap One. However, an In-Law has contacted them multiple times to get a payment applied toward past due amounts to get current. Cap One insists on applying it toward principle only. Totally ambiguous excuse “this is how we do business”. They can’t give any explanation why. They cannot allow anyone to speak with manager.
    Capital One Auto Finance