Capital One Financial — capital one fraud department
In early June 2016 I had hundreds of fraudulent transactions on my card in a 24 hour period. Capitol One reversed many of them, some of them more than once, then added back in the ones they reversed twice, but then added back in an additional $917.84 more than they should have; so I have been calling Fraud Dept. several times a month since August to get the $917.84 over charges credited to my account with no luck.
Back around Thanksgiving I was promised that within 5 business days it definitely would be completed and done. Still waiting. I talk to people who always go back and tell me I need to speak with (my case manager) but he is never available, and when I leave him voice messages he NEVER calls me back.
Finally today I cancelled my card and I have a balance of $167. that I do not owe, and actually I am owed another $750 or so.
This has been beyond frustrating to me.
More Capital One Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes 
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service