Capital One Credit Card / capital one hires #!!!

United States Review updated:
Listen, capital one credit card customer service reps, especially the ones in india are #! So rude, so stupid and so arrogant!

Why do we have to outsource everything to other countries while we need jobs here in the us?

Capital one, you are greedy! It's all about profit, profit, profit! You don't care about giving customer service.

We hope that you go bankrupt soon!

Comments

Tr
  24th of Aug, 2009
Am a long time user of Capital One as well as many other Major cards, but never ever seen a CC company so disorganized.

I received a renewal card from capital One without asking for one (since I had another 2 months left for expiration of my existing card) with a sticker and a 1-800 # to call to activate it.

Upon calling, I was shunted three (3) times after being asked the same olkd question..first name, Last name and the usual other crap, only to land with a Guy called Sam (Am sure was from own Home coutry, INDIA !!!).
AND GUESS WHAT I WAS TOLD, SIR, ONE HAS TO WAIT FOR 15 DAYS TO ACTIVATE THE CARD..

My point is then why the hell they do not say so on the letter they attach to the renewal card..

I sent an e mail to customer swervice regarding the same, and guess what i got back again:

"Dear Trevor, due to the status of your account, we cannot e- mail details"

Capital One should cut that BS, which I am sure is that they do not want this on records..

what a bunch of crappy credit card companies. the onlycompany I never had an issue of any sort amongst 8-9 of my CC issuers, has been AMEX !!! BOA was Ok untill last 3 years, when I noticed their Foxy tricks on change of terms, which in any case did not affect me too much as I always paid off all my balances on all cards.

Capital One Financial Corporation Logo Capital One Financial Corporation