Capital One Credit Card / capital one worst customer service

Capital one must be a genius at hiring the rudest, most condescending customer service reps in the world. Especially the ones that they outsource from india. They are arrogant and don't give a # about your problems with their credit card.

Capital one must be the greediest, # credit company around!
They obviously don't care because they have plenty of customers. Beware, capital one, your days are over! Before you know it, you will be bankrupt just like those a-holes at wall street!

Capital one — that is karma for you!!!

Bi

Comments

• Ra
      26th of Oct, 2008

CAPITAL ONE must be a genius at hiring the rudest, most condescending customer service reps in the world. Especially the ones that they outsource from India. They are arrogant and don't give a ### about your problems with THEIR credit card.

CAPITAL ONE must be the greediest, ### credit company around!
    They obviously don't care because they have plenty of customers. Beware, CAPITAL ONE, your days are over! Before you know it, you will be bankrupt just like those a-holes at Wall Street!

CAPITAL ONE------- that is Karma for you!!!

5th of May, 2009

I could not agree more. I have tried to pay my balance off on my Captial One card for two months. Each month I get a bill for more charges. When I called, I asked for the payoff balance and they tell me what it is. When I pay that amount they send a bill next month for interest charges that accrued since I paid it off...? They must pull this figure out of thin air? Once you are in with Capital One, you can't get out!!!

• Ka
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I totaly agree Capital One has they worst customer service love the scripts they read from and you are right they do not care. Three people I talked to admited to not even having there own companies card what does that tell you?

They raise the interest rate on there best customers, cut their credit limits all with no notification of doing this but they claim they have start reading the posts on all of these complaint sites almost everyone says they were not notified of the rate increase nor that they were slashing limits on top of this.

What happened to all of the bail out money we are paying for for this company? This is how they treat their good loyal customers, wow what a way to do business.

I know the economy is bad, do they think they are the only ones suffering wow how selfish is that we are all suffering the difference is some of us work for companies that put things in place so it would not affect the consumer. Quite a difference here, as far as I can tell they have done nothing but screw the consumer again what a way to do business.

• De
      28th of Oct, 2011

Capital One is absolutely the worst company ever! The customer service, if you can call it that, is absolutely horrid. But if you think their credit card services are bad, it's nothing compared to the clowns they've got working in their auto finance department. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing; they lose vital customer documents, don't keep accurate records of correspondences with customers, and their internal communication is abysmal. And should you as a customer ever call to complain to a manager, they will decidedly refuse to put you on the phone with one; instead they will tell you that a manager will call you back and if you insist, they will hang up on you!
    UNDOUBTEDLY THE WORST COMPANY EVER!

• Sh
      30th of May, 2016

Capital One must be one of the top poor customer service companies in America. I tried getting transferred
    to different departments, in hopes of finding someone more knowledgeable, kinder, friendlier, more professional,
    but Capital One does not have anyone in their Customer Service department that will work with customers in need.
    What a poor experience I have had with ALL of my dealings with them. I stay with them because they are one of the few
    credit card companies out there for poorer credit.