Capital One / boycott capital one

United States Review updated:

Capital one complaints - worst customer service

I am so pissed! I have never received such bad service my whole life!
This is a series of events that just keep getting worse. I lost my capital one card and asked for a replacement. It took several calls to have my card replaced because the person I spoke with kept confusing my card number with that of the other cardholders in the company. When I finally got the new card and I tried paying the balance using capital one's automated system, their computer says, "a new number has been assigned for this account." it then transferred me to a customer service rep (Or should I say anti-customer service rep) who was very rude. I told her that I was frustrated and that I wanted to be transferred to a supervisor. Several minutes later, a supervisor got on the line and asked what she could do for me. I told her that I was frustrated since this is the 5th time that has happened in 2 months. I told her that they need to improve their customer service and be more efficient. She started getting defensive and said that there is nothing wrong with their customer service in india. I said that if she is already getting defensive about my complaint and she is a supervisor, then I said that that is unfortunate because the supervisors are supposed to lead and be a good example. She got really sarcastic and said, "we have the best customer service in india!" I told her I disagreed, based on her attitude and several others before her. She huffed and puffed and snapped, "you can call back later when you are feeling happy!" then she hung up. What a biyatch! I can not believe this woman! I can not believe why capital one would outsource our jobs to countries like india, that don't even give americans decent customer service. We need jobs in the us. We need to get back this customer service jobs that are being given away overseas and not being appreciated. And — these people insult our intelligence and treat us like s — t! This is terrible and needs to stop.
Note: google the words: capital one complaints and you will find hundered, even thousands of complaints. It's time to do something about this situation. Either boycott capital one or stop outsourcing jobs to india and elsewhere.

Comments

Ki
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I totally agree. I just recently got a Capital One card, and after reading all the complaints I quickly cancelled my card. When I called I couldn't even understand the person I was talking to, I asked if they could transfer me to someone who spoke clear English, that was a waste of time, because everybody I talked to I could not understand! So glad I decided to look up some information about Capitol One before I got stuck with this card for too long. Im gonna quickly pay off my balance, and hopefully never hear from this card company again!
Aj
  23rd of Mar, 2009
I'm an indian working for capital one customer relations in Bangalore. Whenever u guys call ur call reaches us in India. You guys think we r stealing our jobs. But its ur american owners who are giving us jobs... I completely agree with u guys. CapOne steals money. It has increased interest rates for most of its customers. The reason given is economy. Thats ###. The late n overlimit fee charges are $39 which is ridiculous. Their payment protection program is designed to squeeze money out of u guys. I'm sick of this company. I'm hunting for a new job. If u guys have any questions email me at ajay_1r@yahoo.co.in
By the way if there's a guy called Alex answering ur call when u call CapOne its me!
Ge
  15th of Apr, 2009
duh... your through to the collections dept not customer's service!!! COLLECTIONs it means it is more on collecting. think abt it..
Al
  10th of Oct, 2010
I have had an auto loan with this company for the last 3.5 years and its awful what mistakes they have made that have cost me hundreds.. They continuously take out more than one payment due leading me to obviously overdraft in my bank account and then when i call..Guess what ?? I cant even understand what the person on the other line is saying because there call center is not even in the U.S. They will refuse to return me my money and state to contact my bank to file a dispute so i can get my money back or that they will just post it to my principle..Please don't sign up with this company they will do what they can and promise you so much but once you sign up they don't care about you. I am going to refinance my car just so i can get rid of this bank!!

Capital One Financial Corporation Logo Capital One Financial Corporation