Capital One Bank / overdraft fees

1 2925 Gause Blvd ESlidell, LA, United States Review updated:

Capital One admitted to pulling the largest amount purchase and purposely placing it at the beginning of the order so that instead of charging me 1 overdraft fee, they could charge me 11 overdraft fees. They would not help me at all nor would the Better Business Bureau. This is a scam and I am still in search on how to file complaints to make them pay me back. DO NOT USE CAPITAL ONE BANK!!! They are souless frauds that rip people off however necessary.

Pr

Comments

• Ba
      24th of Mar, 2010

went into the ny branch for a new checking account number because i had to unauthorized charges...
    i asked them 16 times...are u suuuuuuure that's the balance in my checking account..a total of $1, 853
    they respond yes yes yes...and snotty too i may add.

i write 2 bills out...they call me 6 days later and say get to this branch now, asap!!!

the branch manager says with this sarcastic look...oh you did not have the funds sorry...so now you've bounced...i said what!!! i told you i was not secure with that balance..they twisted the whole story around i'm not paying the bounced amount. No i'm calling the head of the branch.

i usually know my balance..but because of the unauthorized deduction i need the representative to do her job and figure it out!

they are careless, rush you out and do no follow through..the online system is awful and is never updated properly.