Capital One Bank / online banking / nsf check
I was with Hibernia National Bank for 8 years before they sold out to Capital One.
WHAT A NIGHTMARE.
In my eight years before, through times with up to a million dollars or more on deposit down to below $200 I almost never had customer service problems. If I did, the problems were quickly and efficiently taken care of.
Now, I routinely have "Transaction Returned" listed on my online statement with no explanation as to the transaction at all. No amount, no check number, no nothing. When I submitted an online inquiry, I was told that they didn't know what the transaction was. When I inquired further, I was directed to call my local branch. The number they provided to do that went to someone's home phone. The service is so bad it borders on unbelievable.
Once I finish this quarter of business, I will find somewhere else to bank. They took a great mid-size local bank from a 9 - 10 customer service rating to a 2 or less.
More Capital One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one quicksilver card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - unsubstantiated credit card hold
- Capital One Bank - employee attitude
- Capital One Financial Corporation - kohl's credit
- Capital One Financial Corporation - customer service