Capital One Auto Finance / they call me several times a day

It's either Capital One Auto or Chase Auto. Out of about 100 calls one person told me and I'm not to sure which they said.

They call me several times a day, treat me with no respect. Don't answer my questions. They ask for someone I've never heard of before. They say they will remove me, it's been 2 months. A minimum of 4 calls a day. I ask for there supervisor and they don't connect me, they DISCONNECT me. I went along with them once just to find out who they are, cause they don't give any information. I am tired of being lied to, I am tired of hearing my phone ring at all hours of the day. I am tired of getting wakeup calls at 8am on a Sunday when it's my only day off! Sunday is a holy day and it should not be used for these *** people to call. Why don't they do there research to find out who they are calling and be polite rather then get angry. I am reporting them to the BBB and will file for harassment very soon. I would love to file a class-action lawsuit against them just for not having there facts straight.

Va

Comments

• Li
      30th of Jul, 2008

my tele-phone, rang every hour day and night, from capital one, even after i spoke to there rep. telling them my intents. The phone did not stop, even in church on sunday.. i asked that they please stop the frequent calling it continued.. I FELT LIKE TAKING A GUN AND SHOOT MYSELF, FROM THE HARASSING CALLS. tHEY MAKE ME FEEL HELPLESS. I AM VERY IUNCOMFORTABE WITH THIS SITUATION, I AM A STRUGGLING WORKING WOMEN, AND HAVING VERY BAD FINANACIAL PROBLEMS, AND ADDED THESE CONSTANT THREATS, IIS CAUSING ILLNESS.mY PRAYERS IS TO BE DONE WITH THIS COMPANY. I HIGHLY SUGGEST NO ONE EVER CONSIDER DURING BUSINESS WITH CAPITAL ONE AUTO LOAN, EVER THEY ARE LIKE LONG-SHARK . THANKS

• Lo
      8th of Oct, 2008

I will join in ANYONE who wants to do a class action suit against this company!! They are the worst. We got behind due to some major medical issues, tried to keep them in the loop and paid what we could. They call and call and call..never leaving a message. Never any correspondence in writing. Next thing ya know they are coming to take the car by wat of repossession. They NEVER contavted me that this was the case, just came for the car in the middle of the night. This comapny needs to be stopped..Anyone have any similar problems???

• Ag
      20th of Oct, 2008

It is unfortunate that you had medical issues within your life. The truth is, although times are hard, the clock keeps ticking. If you're not making your regular payments and just doing partial payments the loan will advance in days. Even if your informing them of what's going on, you have a financial obligation. Upon signing the contract, you agreed to making your payments on a certain date. Ideally companies do not owe you any type of extensions, you're the one who owes them (their money.) It is in the best intrest of the company to come retreive the vehicle from you. After all, they do own it.

• Fr
      12th of May, 2009

I feel the exact same way about capital one They even called me on Mothers Day. These people have no rules. I am online now trying to find out what are my rights as a consumer. If anyone file a class action suit I am on board.

• Ld
      14th of Jul, 2009

I agree with your comments about capitol one I have been laid off, and they won't let me have a couple months to catch up the payment, which is less than 700.00 total a repo man has came 2 times to the house I told him nicely, you are not going to take my car we are job hunting and going to school. I have wrote them letters stateing my case.They are not user friendly at all. I had to change my number and get it unlisted so they will stop calling.
    change your number its worth the cost. we plan on paying the loan off as soon as we can.
    I have more than 2 years invested in this car. Lmd

• Kr
      30th of Jun, 2010

Capital One is out of control!!! i have had a loan with Capital One for 16 months and have never been 30 days late. I have a grace period of 8 days, they start calling me three days into my grace period. Day and night starting 8am to 9pm! this is harrassment!!! especially on Sunday on my cell at Church. i have spoken to them saying it is set up on my on line banking for a certain day and an hour later i get another call, now im so mad im yelling at them then an hour later i get a call with someone on the other end just breathing, and my response is put your supervisor on and i get hung up on!!! 8:30 pm just as im putting my children to bed how frustrating. Any helpful tips would be appreciated on how to legally stop these BEASTS who get paid and with a ton of interest.