Capital Meats / tresspassing
Yesterday at 6pm my husband and i were out back playing with our son when a strange man came into our back yard and approached us. He said he was from capital meats and had one case of meat left if we were interested. He was about 6'2" with dark hair. He spoke so quickly i almost didn't understand him. We felt very uncomfortable by his demeanor and as soon as we said no he bolted. When my husband followed him back around to the driveway he noticed another man running up our driveway. They got into a small red pick up truck with a white cooler attacthed in the back. They left the development immediately without stopping at any other house. We were still in the back yard looking at each other dumbfounded and they honked at us several times as they drove down conway, which butts up against our back yard.
I called our next door neighbor and she said one of the men came to her door during the same time and she thought it was very strange as well. I called the police and they were concerned. They sent an officer to the house and that officer told us that they were trying to locate the two men in the truck. He added that people are not allowed to solicit like that.
More Capital Meats Complaints & Reviews
- Capital Meats - don't buy from this company! 
- Capital Meats - poor quality meats/broken promises 
- Capital Meats - bad meat 
- Capital Meats - horrible! 
- Capital Meats - selling practices 
- Capital Meats - meat products
- Capital Meats - sexual harassment
- Capital Meats - my complaints about the food I purchased from capital meats.. I was very displeased with the products... it doesn't taste authentic and was very tough
- Capital Meats - quality of meat
- Capital Meats - meats