Capital Financial / Vacation plan

13575 58th sStreet N Suite 115Clearwater Florida 33760, FL, United States Review updated:
4.55
Phone: 1-800-796-5105

We were scammed out of $2700, through a company called Royal Palm Vacations, Capital Financial, and Certs, Inc. We never got what we payed for and these companies are all under investigation, by The Attorney Generals' Offices of Massachusetts, Nevada, and Florida. They are also related to a number of other companies and, and are all under investigation, by these AG offices. So please... if if sounds to good to be true, it is!! A scam of grand proportions. There are many hundreds of us who have been scammed, by these companies. Please write to me and maybe we all can do something to stop these companies from taking other peoples money.

Comments

Sh
  26th of Nov, 2008
I have paid money to Royal Palm Vacation but not to Capital Financial yet. An article came out in our local paper that said Royal Palm was under investigation in the Florida Fraud Unit. I went online and got the out of state phone number and talked with a sergeant in that division. He said at the time there were no charges against Royal Palms. He told me if anything came up to notify them. I am suspicious of this Capital Financial and have not made a payment yet. I'm concerned it will harm my credit report if they send it to collections but I don't want to lose that money either.
Ed
  15th of Feb, 2011
They took advantage of me also. Paid them the fee up front over 5 years ago for several vacation each year. As of today we haven't had a single vacation, yet they keep billing me for a monthly service fee of $199.00. Whaty a joke!
I'm waiting to become a part of a class action lawsuit against them or to just simply go Egypt on them!
Pa
  10th of Jul, 2011
We also got scammed. $4, 700! Now they bill us an annual fee of $250.00. How do we get in in this class action law suit? 1967leo@gmail.com
Gv
  18th of Aug, 2014
I have used them for various vacations in the past, but as of today I cannot reach anyone to schedule our two week, or our
excess inventory vacation. Does anyone know where to go to find them. The last payment was made to Capital Financial
13575 58th Street North Ste. 115, Clearwater, Fl., 33760 phone #800-729-5105, the email that I had which worked for the
last year, 2013, was jill@dreampro.com/, and the other information or contact was www.travelservicesusa.com.

Capital Financial Logo Capital Financial