Capella Universityphd

I finished my course work for PhD in Advanced Human Behavior. Then i rigously passed my comps, and began dissertation. My first quarter i sunmitted all required documentation to my mentor. He failed to submitt to board. I had to apy 4200 for him to not do his job. Moving on 2 more qurters was not moving up in smr, smr lead suggested that i reach out to consulting firm gave me name and number. Recently Capella stated that they would not allow 3rd party help with stats...after they suggested me seeking help. Im cashed out on loans and they are sending me to collectiosn for 3000 for the balance from quarter the school failed me. Im furious and canot get transfer due to the balance. So i wasted money on credits and will kore than likely not get to finish. They are a disgrace to PhD learners as they do not help them succeed with dissertation. This is whyy they have over 50% drop out rate during dissertation.

Am
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jul 27, 2017

Hi, Amber. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to [protected]@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.