Capella University / not crediting for payments made
The Capella business office is staffed by rude, and unhelpful people. Their office placed a hold on my account for a past-due balance.
I had no way of knowing about this. I called their financial aid office for over a month straight and they were never able to tell me that the business office placed a hold on my account.
After I figured out that the b office had put the hold on I called them and they transferred me to an outside collection agency. I paid the balance the same day.
The Capella business office refuses to credit my account for the money I paid.
The last customer service agent at the business office told me "see what good it does calling us".
These people are rude, unhelpful and no one should be treated this way.
More Capella University Complaints & Reviews
- Capella University - scam 
- Capella University - fraud and cheating 
- Capella University - fraud and greed 
- Capella University - possible encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices 
- Capella University - bad service 
- Capella University - service
- Capella University - multiple-professors & tech
- Capella University - many issues and worst is the huge loan much beyond my capacity to repay for the rest of life 
- Capella University - phd programs
- Capella University - inconsistent feedback, unprofessional, and much more.