Capella University / not crediting for payments made

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:

The Capella business office is staffed by rude, and unhelpful people. Their office placed a hold on my account for a past-due balance.
I had no way of knowing about this. I called their financial aid office for over a month straight and they were never able to tell me that the business office placed a hold on my account.

After I figured out that the b office had put the hold on I called them and they transferred me to an outside collection agency. I paid the balance the same day.

The Capella business office refuses to credit my account for the money I paid.

The last customer service agent at the business office told me "see what good it does calling us".

These people are rude, unhelpful and no one should be treated this way.

Capella University

Us
Aug 10, 2015

Comments

7th of Sep, 2016

The same thing is happening to me right this very moment. I have been out of my course for eight days and have gotten nothing but the run around from the Finance Department. They first said that I had a balance because I was missing two documents and my financial aid couldn't be dispersed. Then they said that they did have the documents, but that they weren't processed and they would put a rush on it for it to be done in 3-5 days. Now they are saying that the transcripts that the high school mailed to them are unofficial, so they are now before an auditor. My unemployment payments are hinged on the fact that I am in school, so now their incompetence is affecting my income. My flex path coach will not even email me back. They are so unprofessional.