Canyonville Christian Bullshit Academy / Everything

1 Canyonville, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: (541) 839-4401

I wasted money and time going to this " fake christian" " school" not anywhere close to a school. Students there have no life. all the student there cant go any where, and all they get to do is sit in the room and spend the hole year infront of their lap top, with poor signals, because school cant afford a better internet system. This school is cheap as hell, and the staffs are all fake. I dont even know if they graduated high school or not, cuz all their IQ's are pretty low. They obviosly have a failure of life thats why they work in a place thats in the middle of no where and gets paid pay minimum wage. and i know this cuz one of the staff quited and told me about how all the staffs are. anyways...theres alot more negative things about cca, but the bottom line is Oregon board should really think about shutting this school down. The school's been scaming too much things out on everybody and i cant stand watching each year more people getting hurt. SHUT CANYONVILLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY DOWN ASAP!

Comments

• Tr
      27th of Feb, 2009

From the tone of your email, you don't sound like a good Christian if you claimed to be one yourself. I don't understand why you ever decided to go and pay for a school that doesn't fit with your mean spirited demeanor. Picking on people with low IQ and low income. Come on, that's just wrong. Check your complaint. You have so many misspelled words and incomplete sentences that I don't think you would be qualified to be considered in high IQ category yourself. Time to look in the mirror.
    Just because you have to sit around and maybe not do much doesn't mean the school is bad. Internet- slow speed, well, at least you have it. Ever thought about sitting around and furthering your education since you there at school and READ A BOOK!
    If you are not striving to be a good Christian or not a Christian at all, then stop going to places where Christians go and try to blend in or demand the rules be changed to your liking. There are many places in the world for a non-Christian person like yourself to go and be comfortable doing whatever you like so I end this comment with suggesting you should go there.

• Lu
      30th of Nov, 2009

I was going to point out that your entry was highly in-comprehensive. You can't be one to insult the teacher's lack of education when you yourself clearly have very little. I see though, that someone beat me to it and left a comment for you regarding this. I fully agree with them. You obviously needed to be far from this special place.

I graduated from CBA (CCA) and believe me, it has improved in a lot of ways. I watched this school go through a lot of changes, internet, food ect. You sound like a spoiled little child. You don't seem to be counting your blessings. This is a school that drove proudly into track meets and cross country meets in a beat up old lime coloured army bus, won all the trophies, and portrayed good will and humble disposition toward all other schools in the process. I was very proud and in love with my school and classmates (numbering a mere 86) and it was a special time in all our lives.

I WILL not let people like you ruin this school's reputation. There were kids in my days that so obviously did not want to be there and were not there on their own free will. If you were one of these kids, I'm sorry you got pressured to be somewhere you did not feel soul-driven to be. It not only creates a sour environment but harms other people's experiences when they should be having the time of their lives. Growth, physically, spiritually, intellectually ... let us hope you did not hinder another's growth just because you didn't want to be there. Hope you find a place in this world that you'll be happier ... and let me tell you .. there are PLENTY of places for people like you.