CanvasOnSalebad quality and poor customer support

Like many others I had a terrible experience with CanvasOnSale. Too bad I did not check the reviews online before I decided to try CanvasOnSale.
So I made an order there and purchased canvas print as a birthday present for my girlfriend.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FL
It took a long time to get my order and delivery was way to slow. I received my canvas two days before the birthday.
When I saw the print I was very disappointed with the quality, it looked terrible, so I had to search fro another present.
Later I contacted CanvasOnSale and asked for a refund but they did not reply.

Re
Oct 13, 2016

Comments

• Ga
      Aug 14, 2018
    CanvasOnSale - Metal Photo Print

Print arrived dented, the number they give for customer service is out of operation. I can't get them to return my email. Order # US4A3601196306.

• Fr
      Aug 28, 2018
    CanvasOnSale - Framed picture
    Miami
    Florida

Just received my order today via UPS, the driver knocked at my door and left it there. I got it as he was driving away and noticed immediately that the box had two dents on it, I opened it immediately and found that the frame was damaged in two parts. Pictures submitted.

• Co
      Dec 11, 2018
    CanvasOnSale - Picture i receive today is not my picture
    18140 Aripeka road
    Hudson, FloridaHudson

I received a picture of a naked woman - abstract art- instead of the picture of the Chinese lantern taken at my daughters grave site.
    I checked the tracking number on the box and it does not match my e mail number. Apparently someone sent the wrong enlargements to the wrong addresses!

My email is [protected]@hotmail.com .
    Connie LaCroix

• Sh
      Jan 05, 2019
    CanvasOnSale - Canvas on Groupon

I have emailed your company three times and no one has responded to me. I recently bought something on Groupon. Once I tried to redeem it, it didn't recognized my code. Can someone please help me out. I have also called the help desk and there was no answer.

• Ba
      Jan 22, 2019
    CanvasOnSale - Groupon and I got a block photo

I do not have a complaint I have an issue with my own self I push voucher when I wasn't supposed to and my photos won't send in to get developed but it doesn't let me in

• Ba
      Mar 04, 2019
    CanvasOnSale - Canvas on sale
    271 VanHolten Rd Bridgewater nj

Wow..ordered 3 canvas on sale items. The deal was awesome, except doesn't recognize redemption voucher!!

Reading other comments it seems not so uncommon.

My vouchers expire in a 1/2 hour, not very happy with this Groupon "deal"

Barb Dz.

• De
      Mar 26, 2019
    CanvasOnSale - US4A3601412947
    1519 Central pkwy #100, Eagan, MN 55121

The picture looks great but it is severely bent
    It was sent in a large flat box hat was not damaged and wrapped in foam with tape around it
    Ill return if it needs to be sent
    Please let me know