CanvasBees / canvas picture
I ordered a large canvas picture from Canvas Bees. It arrived damaged by Fedex. The frame was broken and the canvas torn. I filed a claim with Fedex. They denied, saying the shipper would have to file the claim. Seemed OK so I both emailed and phoned Canvas Bees to ask the to please file the claim. No responses. I called and told the man who answered the phone my problem. He put me on hold for 30 minutes and never came back. I called again and waited on hold and was then disconnected.
Read the other reviews, they are true. This is not a reputable business and now I am out the money for the print. Stay away!
More CanvasBees Complaints & Reviews
- Canvas Bees - I will not use canvasbees again.
- Canvas Bees - Bad quality
- Canvas Bees - Online order 3-1-17
- Canvas Bees - extremely bad customer service 
- Canvas Bees - customer service
- Canvas Bees - terrible customer service and still haven't received prints
- Canvas Bees - Refund of services not performed.
- canvasbees.com - unauthorized charges - company charging double tax for all buy-1 get-1 orders.
- Canvas Bees - canvas prints
- Canvas Bees - two prints