Canvas Bees / extremely bad customer service

700 B Campus Dr Morganville, New Jersey, USA, United States Review updated:

I'm absolutely shocked at the customer service from this company. After placing my order I sent an email asking to confirm the 2 for 2 offer, all that was sent to me was a cut and paste from their system showing me my order. I received my prints today (which was 3 days late!!) and only received two instead of four! After speaking to Jesse in Customer Service I was told that I only purchased two and did not get the 2 for 2 offer. He said that he could send the other two prints if I paid for the postage of $13!! I disagreed and asked to speak to someone higher than him, he told me outright NO! I was not able to speak to another person working there or the owner of this small business.
On my side I submitted the offer code for 2 for 2 which they said I did not do as it did not appear on their side. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Do not order from this company, customer satisfaction is not what they strive to do!!

Ja
May 25, 2017

Comments

• Am
      May 26, 2017

I had a similar experience . I was supposed to have my order today especially when I paid for extra shipping! I just found out it was shipped today! I am going out of town for a birthday party and will have to pay extra shipping to send this gift! I will never use them again. They better get their sh** together or they will be out of business.

• Jl
      May 27, 2017

I agree, I've never had such bad customer service, no apology and no trying to make the customer satisfied. I'm spreading the word to all my family, friends and everyone else out there not to use them.