Canter Chase Apartments - Nashville, TN / Stolen items!

Canter chase Apartments.

1901 Murfreesboro Rd.
Nashville,Tn.
Number: [protected]

I want to remain anonymous but I was a resident at Canterchase Apartments where I was treated very rudely these two ladies in the office do not have any and I say any type of customer service skills so whatever. Holly the property manager is very rude and does not know how to handle a business at all.

I was moving out of my apartment and as i was moving i noticed that some of my items where missing: my lap top my tv and my dvd player. I had to go home for a funeral and i returned to finish moving my things i noticed that a lot of my personal things had been moved around and put into different boxes as i realized my tv was gone my lap top and my dvd where missing i called the office to inform them about my stolen items. When holly got on the phone and i was telling her about the situation she began to yell at me telling me that none of her staff had stolen anything and that she did not appreciate me accusing her staff but my door was locked, it was no braking and entering so it had to be someone with a key... Holly hung up in my face but telling me i can contact her lawyer but she was very rude no one and i mean no one no matter what the circumstances should be treated like this. So if you are looking to move don't and i say don't choose canter chase apartments because the steal i am filing a report today about the stolen items.

AN UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!

Comments

• Jk
      21st of Aug, 2008

I think that this anonymous poster needs to double check who she is talking about. I've lived at Canter Chase for 3 years and have never had any problems with the management AT ALL. In fact, Holly is a great property manager and has turned this place around completely. Used to be nothing but drugs and bums and now, I feel it is a safe place to live. I couldn't be happier and this person is just trying to scam someone for a tv, dvd and laptop. ROCK ON HOLLY!!

• C0
      25th of Oct, 2013

Did Holly or her staff just respond to her complaint? Just saying