can't say / Gross Negligence!

1875 Century Park East, 7th Floor Century City, CA 90067Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: 1-800-515-1154

To go through the entire story would reveal more about my situation than I care to, but just to hit the highlights, they failed to meet IRS and State Taxation and Revenue department deadlines even though I had filled out all the appropriate paperwork and submitted all necessary forms, ultimately resulting in IRS seizure of assets. They lied to me about having contacted the IRS and state tax and Rev dept numerous times, and covered their lack of attention to my case by saying that my phone could not be reached by theirs. They lied to the IRS and told them I was out of business, when that was not the case, resulting in a VERY ticked off IRS representative having to drive 2 hours to my establishment to verify. They drafted my account for TWICE what they originally quoted me and tried to cancel my service when I put a stop pay on the bank draft. My very first contact with them, the owner aggressively pursued my bank information to begin taking my money and did NOT want to give me any chance to research his company.
Long story short, my tax problems are TRIPLE what they would be if I had done nothing at all.
Ne