Canosa Catering / CON ARTIST

1 LynnfieldWakefield, MA, United States Review updated:

Roger Williamson, the con artist, meets women online dating servies: at date a millionaire and plenty of fish. Makes them believe that he is a rich millionaire, owns property and expensive cars. Once he has you under his control, he will con you into lending him money for his catering business, then he will say the the client cancelled or changed their mind and that he already purchased the food and equipment so everyone lost their money when in fact the money is in his pocket. The money he scams is then used to take all these women who think he is a millionaire on dinner dates and clubbing.

Ladies, come on, are we really that superfiscal for men with money to give up your body, mind and soul just because you believe he i rich. HAVE SOME PRIDE AND JUST SAY " NO THANKS" and wake up on the morning feeling good about yourself. If not, I can promise you that you will be here posting the exact same comments and complaints.

Roger: [protected] or [protected]

Comments

• Re
      9th of Jan, 2009

May I ask why you do not state who you are? Or why you do not confront Roger himself? Anyone can say anything on the computer.
    I will post my name and say that Roger never asked me for any money...nor would I think he would. We just went our seperate ways. I found him to be...a human being. Who of us out there are saints? By you not posting ur name-he could blame innocent others.
    And...once words are spoken...they can never be taken back. As far as I know...he is a working single father, taking things day-by-day.
    There is good in everyone.

12th of Jan, 2009

Renee,
    That is truly an understatement! You are one of his biggest victims. You are the one with the underaged daughter topless on his cellphone so i wouldn't going around stating that he is some sort of good person. You need to do your research on this man before jumping to conclusion. Have you even met this man in person? If not, then don't defend him. The ones on her posting are the ones who have first hand experience with this con artist. If I recall, he was going to pay you right to come out and see him LOL!!! buy your ticket and show you a great time. LMAO!!!

It's really sad to see women lower their standards because they think a man has millions of dollars. Money does not buy you love! I can see that you are one of his materialistic women who would sell their soul for money, fur coats and a car...BETTER YET>>>>SHOPPING SPREE!

If he has promised you anything don't believe a word. Call me: 630 441 8648 and we can discuss it further.

14th of Jan, 2009

Renee,
    We have ALL confronted Roger. All he does is deny everything. Since you seem to know him so well, ask him what he does all day. Ask him if he goes to work. Ask him about his catering business and when was the last event he did. LAST YEAR! Ask him where he has been getting his spending money. Ask him about his eviction from him apartment at the end of this month. He is so eager to find his next victim because he will soon be out on the street, no money, no job...NOTHING!!! BEWARE OF THE BIG BAD WOL[censored]
    AND
    Roger, I know you are here reading all of this. Where are you going to come aboard and respond to us. We would ALL like to know your next move. I have reported you to Better Business already. I have contacted all your friends, family and contacts to warn them to keep their money in their pockets. Let's ALL see who you are going to get out of this one.
    AND
    I am just so glad that the girl from Manchester finally took my advice. I showed her proof. Can you do the same?
    IRS - freezing your account - ARE YOU KIDDING ME - This is the best you could come up with?

14th of Jan, 2009

Renee Fox Libicer
    Polk, Pennsylvania

You know which picture we are talking about-------Baylee
    Roger is going to use this picture you sent to him on his cell against you.
    You might want to get some advice from your bother "Rich" on how to handle Roger Williamson.
    Tell them to call the Wakefield Police Station to inquire about all the complaints.

• Ju
      18th of Jan, 2009

THIS IS TO AlL YOU WOMEN WHO THINK ROGER WILLIAM IS A NICE GUY, FORGET ABOUT IT!
    I KNEW ROGER WILLIAMSON ABOUT FIVE YRS AGO.
    HE WAS THIS LONG WINDED, LOUD, KNOW IT ALL TYPE, WHO TRIED TO WOW ME WITH HIS "HIGHLY SUCESSFUL CATERING BUISNESS". WE DATED FOR A MONTH OR SO, AND I HAVE TO SAY HE TURNED OUT TO BE A VERY MEAN, NASTY GUY. IN THE END I WAS SORRY I EVER MET HIM.
    WAY TO MUCH DRAMA..
    ALL HE DID WAS WHINE AND BOO HOO ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING..

HE TOLD ME ALL HIS SOB STORIES..

HE TOLD ME ABOUT HIS X WIFE WHO HE CLAIMED WAS PSYCHOTIC AND ABUSIVE . HE MADE ME FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. WAAA, WAAA, WAAAA...
    HE SAID SHE WAS A MENTALLY DISTURBED WOMAN . HE SAID SHE AND HER PARENTS HAD CUSTODY OF THEIR CHILD . HER AND THE CHILD LIVED DOWN IN THE SOUTH SOMEWHERE. HE SAID THEY WERE ALL ABUSING AND NEGLECTING HIS SON, AND HE WAS TRYING TO GET CUSTODY.. HE ALSO TOLD ME HIS OTHER X WIFE HAS NO COMMON SENSE AND COULDNT CONTROL HIS OLDER SONS. THEY LIVED IN A DUMPY LITTLE HOUSE IN LYNNFIELD OFF RT 129. HE ALSO TOLD ME HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY PLAYER AND WAS GOING TO BE OPENING A SPORTING GOOD STORE.
    PROBABLY A LIE..
    AT THE TIME HE HAD A SUB SHOP IN PEABODY, BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS DOING TO WELL.
    I HEARD IT WENT UNDER EVENTUALLY..

HAVE SEEN THESE POSTINGS ABOUT HIM ON [redacted] AS WELL AND I'M NOT SURPRIZED. SOUNDS LIKE HE RIPS PEOPLE OFF AND TREATS MOST WOMEN HE DATES LIKE TRASH, WHEN THE TRUTH IS, HE'S THE TRASH!

HE IS SO NOT ALL THAT. HE IS ACTUALLY NOT VERY ATTRACTIVE, ON THE SHORT SIDE, GOT SOME WEIRD SKIN DISEASE, NOT VERY CLEAN LOOKING AND FAT.. JUST A GROSS MESS... GOD, WHAT A PATHETIC WASTE OF LIFE...

22nd of Jan, 2009

Roger Williamson is a pathic loser who uses woman for his own pleasure. This man cons his own friends and family members in borrowing money when in fact he uses that same money to take out other women. When it is time to pay them back, he gives all kinds of excuses of not paying them back. Cancellation, waiting for a refund, or some other lie.

Roger I know you are reading this because you just can't help it. I hope you get what you deserve. Stop calling yourself a "CHEF" when in fact, you are just a pizza maker and short order cook.

You state that you are sexually active and that you are one of those guys who can keep it going all night long. HA HA HA...you really need to get a circumcision. If you think having sex with you is something to brag about...OMG...you are the worst I have ever had.

Ladies, his favorite position is bending you over and grabbing your arms. OMG...are you for real? He is ugly and ladies...LISTEN UP! HE IS POOR AND LIVES ON WELFARE.

ANY VICTIMS OUT THERE SHOULD CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE ON HIS HOUSE PHONE: (781) 621-8068

58 VERNON STREET
    WAKEFIELD, MA

23rd of Jan, 2009

Roger has again struck on another victim. Good thing she got away before he took all of her hard earned money. How do you feel Roger? Sitting in your apartment planning on how you can strike again. LOSER! I hope your son's mother puts in you jail for all the child support you owe...DEAD BEAT DAD!!! GET A JOB!!!

• Gr
      28th of Jan, 2009

Oh, that is so darn gross ! EWWWWWWWW!
    Why am I not surprized Roger williamson likes bungholing! ?!? Nothin surprizes me what I read about this WEIRDO and waste of human life. I hate roger too. My whole family thinks he is a loser. My younger cousin dated him and she told me a bunch of things about him that were crazy. Ya, she told me he was bad in bed too and she felt dirty after they slept together. I hope she got tested afterward. Who the hell knows what kind of filth this creepy old dude has floating around in his system. SO GROSS!

• Pl
      8th of Sep, 2009

You need to meet Kenneth Charles Leblanc, formerly Frogman Leblanc. Now there is a piece of work. He's got more hard luck stories than you can shake a stick at. He'll move in fast on you...emails, virtual flowers, phone phone phone calls. He strikes fast. He's been evicted from many residences. He has no job, nothing. He doesn't support his kids. He'll make you think he is getting investors for his business "Deep South Wrestling". He'll tell you that his x is psycho, and down her like a dog even though she put up with his womanizing for years and had 4 of his kids. He'll pull you in like so many other fish. He's on Plenty of Fish as Kenny652. He's on Yahoo personals too. He is to be avoided at all costs. He'll ruin your self esteem, drain you of your finances, physically hurt your body, and verbally abuse you before you even know what happened to you. He'll WASTE your precious time, that you could have used getting to know a gentleman.

• Kr
      19th of Sep, 2009

Wow, you all need to see his new scam:

/URL removed/

You will LOVE this one, he is now targeting young girls

• Wa
      26th of Jan, 2012

Well ladies that have met Kenneth Leblanc he is a piece of work and the sad stories are really worse than many could imagine as to his 4 kids with his ex girlfriend they never married they are all grown now except for the youngest and he dropped her off on a woman in tennessee door step along with his daughter that was 16 at the time. He has not had the two other kids as well on lives with his mother in florida and the other lived with the youth pastor for the last year and half of school and now is in the military. the only good thing he did was give the kids a chance but that was after he beat, mistreated and lied every chance he got. He now lives with a woman that he has been with for about a year and will sell you a river that he never even owned and the wrestling gig is a joke was a lackie in the business and never amounted to anything and never will. Please if you meet or know him beware he will screw you over and then treat you like a piece of dirt when the temper flys.

• Ni
      16th of Jul, 2014

I am mentioned in the above complaint. I believe I know who the coomplainer is. If it is the person I believe it to be, she stalked him and me, claiming he was her boyfriend and that he was with her on a certain weekend when we were out of town.
    She then stalked us to CHURCH, if you can believe it, and proceeded to attack us in the church parking lot. I had to bring her to reality and threaten her with police action if she did not take her hands off MY car and leave ME alone.
    This person also stalks the children mentioned above online, sends them presents, etc. all in an effort to have the man mentioned back in her life.
    She is a nurse and worked at a nursing home at the time she did the above things. Sad and dangerous.
    People change. I am NOT an ignorant woman and can care for myself.
    We all make mistakes and need to face reality.

CAA 7/16/14

• Fm
      30th of Jul, 2014

Does anyone have a picture of this man I bieve I am dealing with the same man using another name

• Do
      13th of Sep, 2014

I know this is an old post, but i just needed to say, I personally do not know Roger, but its a lie about his xwife. I an married and have 2 kids, i live near her and her son.she
    is a great lady and a good mother.she.her son is very respectful, i cant say exactly but
    nothing bad, but i have contac with his son.i have a 9 yr old son. I hope my son acts
    Like him when hes that age.they live in a nicer house than we do.and without no
    Help from him.at all.the boys grandpa is the only dad he knows.this boy and his
    Mother are close, i guarentee theres no abuse, and shes far from abusive and crazy.
    Now she do t need or want any help.im proud to know them?..down south...