Canon / Unathorised charges on my credit card
I purchased a camera "CANON PowerShot SX230 HS Compact Digital Camera - Black" from Currys, Wembley, HA98TS on 31st Jan 2013 via my Credit Card. I havent opted for any Product Care Plans, and categorically refused the sales man to put it on any plans.
Now, when I checked my last two months statement, I found an entry "PRODUCT SUPPORT AG [protected] GB £4.50", which I realized has been originated from currys.
This is highly unacceptable, and I came across similar complaints from many of my friends.
Currently I'm out of UK and cannot go to the store to solve the dispute. I tried calling customer care, but of no success.
I want to formally logde the complain against against the company. Any lead will be helpful. This has to stop.
More Canon Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Bad customer service 
- Canon USA - warranty coverage 
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service 
- Canon Canada - The worst digital cameras! 
- Canon - canon ixus 185 - worst camera i’ve ever owned
- Canon - delivery of my camera
- Canon - unethical behaviour
- Canon USA - canon 40d
- Canon - camcorders