Cannon-Mania / Order Was Received

1 Cumming, GA, United States

Apparently Cannon-Mania has recently relocated from Connecticut to Georgia.

I ordered a cannon kit from Cannon-Mania's website by mailing in the order and a check on Fri 07/10/2009. My check cleared my bank on 7/17/2009. I saw complaints about the comnpany on Complaintsboard.com on Mon 7/20/2009 and e-mailed company on 7/20/2009 asking about my order. I received an e-mail response about 15 minutes later saying shipment was scheduled for 7/21/2009 and that I would receive a shipping notification. On Tue 07/21/2009, I received a shipping notification from UPS saying the package would be delivered on Thu 07/23/2009 (from Cuming, GA to Wesley Chapel, FL isn't all that far - hence the short UPS Ground turnaround). I received the cannon kit I ordered on Thu 07/23/2009. Although I have not yet assembled it, the kit appears to be complete and satisfactory in every respect.

There were so many complaints on Complaintsboard.com about Cannon-Mania that I felt they warranted a recent rejoinder from a satisfied customer. I was pleasantly surprised that my-emails were answered so quickly. The product is as represented.