Cangzhou Ouxinlai Machine Tool Accessories Co., Ltd / [redacted] cangzhou ouxinlai machine tool accessories co., ltd

1 Sect. 5 Grecescu Dimitrie st. no 18Bucharest, Romania

Hello, I would like to describe in a few words how I was deceived by this company in china.in the hope that we can help I have a contract with a company cangzhou ouxinlai pipeline co., ltd. 1834 /15.12.2015 att : ms. amy lee sales manager (regional) phone: +[protected] fax : +[protected] mob: +[protected] email: amy@bestpipefitting.com in the amount of usd 58 653, 26 october 2015. the contract contains seamless pipe-fasteners and gaskets for flanges. because the work in romania had to start very quickly I dropped fasteners and gaskets for flanges because I was forced to buy from romania due to delivery time. on 12 november I paid advance of 20% of the tubes are seamless, and the remaining amount in the cif constanta port in accordance with contract. seamless pipe under contract had to be loaded on the boat in 15 days. but so far this has not been done I managed through some friends in china to contact this lady amy lee from that in fact her name lahari amy yang or yang. and from the discussions considered it no longer wants to send anything by asking an advance of us $ 3300 and forcing me to buy the fasteners and gaskets for flanges. I got a fake iso certificate, fake documents and bills of lading, all lies and forgeries from b/l fake it until proof of booking containers. and no, the phone it displays is not valid, do not answer than a cell phone. and other email addresses are not valid than ms. amy lee after our first report of fraud, from cangzhou ouxinlai pipeline company co., ltd with the amount of usd 8400 as a result of our investigations the company changed name the same people the same contact telephone number, the same address, they only changed the email adress. you have more new address and new name cangzhou ouxinlai machine tool accessories co., ltd address : wuliyao industrial zone, yanshan county, cangzhou city, hebei china factory address : wuliyao industrial zone, yanshan county, cangzhou city, hebei china worktime : 9:00-17:00 (beijing time) business phone : [protected] (working time) email : jack@cablechain88.com contact person : miss. amy job title : sale manager business phone : [protected] qq : miss. amy (sale manager) skype : pipefitting. sales email : amy@cablechain88.com http://www.cablechain88.com/contact this company is trying to defraud someone else again, and do a very stupid about the municipality of china please take precautions like this company, or those people no longer can fraud ever if you can help us, we are grateful I sent the company a representative of our society but unfortunately we did not do anything, because this lady amy yang does not want to discuss any of our representative. please do not delete from this list. there is no manufacturer is only an intermediary who stole money from us so I cheated 8, 400 usd and do not think we will ever recover the money has not pay attention to this person, https://www.facebook.com/yang.alice.794 i'm also cheated 8400 dollars is just a charlatan. read more about http://www.supplierblacklist.com/2015/12/22/cangzhou-ouxinlai-pipeline-co-ltd/

Lu