CandyTwist / Scam
This site is maybe 5% legit. The rest of the 95% contains bots, fake scammers, and a ton of advertising cam models. I am currently on it. They charge a full year subscription. I got scammed. I believe it was 84 dollars down the pipe. All the girls that message me are cam models that talk to you for about 5mins and then ask you to go to a website and sign up to watch their show. On my profile I put "DONT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE AN ADVERTISING MODEL..." After I put that, now i havnt been gettin as much messages overcrowding my email space anymore.. The 5% legit is from people who have messaged me but never replied back to me. So I assume this site is also a big rip off. Dont pay for anything, Dont click on the links they give you.
One thing I found funny was that the cam girl all give me the same emails. They all have yahoo and nothing else. When I add them to my messenger, they change the picture of the display picture to theirs.. On top of that, most of the cam girls have only 1 picture and no profile description. Dont waste your time in this website.