Candy Mold Central or Cakes n things / Received nasty emails and was told I was &stupid&

Phone: 309-747-2820

I attempted to place an order and kept getting an error or that my address didn't match what was on file. I did attempt to order 3 different times, which I admit, I should not have proceeded with, but I was told the previous orders could not be processed even though I knew my information was correct. I did give up after the three attempts and then all of a sudden I received 3 separate emails giving an order number for each that said they were cancelled due to the inconsistency with address on file. However, my account has been charged twice and when I emailed the company I was told that they were charge backs. I didn't know charge backs to your account subtracted out money and put less in your account. In the last 2 emails I received from the company I was told I didn't know how to use a credit/debit card, that I didn't know what the declined emails meant and that I was stupid. I have contacted my bank. They money was removed from my account and they are researching.

Cn

Comments

• Vi
      19th of Apr, 2010

I just had dealings with them today... The shipping was as much as the three molds that I ordered, and in the comment box I said " The shipping is VERY high for this order."

They sent an e-mail comfirming the order and the fact that it was paid... a half an hour later I recieved another stating my order had been cancelled... I tried getting into my account to find out why, and I was unable to do so... I called the company, and they told me " We don't need to deal with people like YOU "... I said... " because I complained about the shipping !!?" He said YES...We have HUNDREDS of customers, and we don't need YOU!... HE YELLED AT ME ! I will NEVER deal with people like THEM again, and will advise anyone and everyone I speak to, to do the same...