Candy Mold Central / rudest customer service EVER!

i ordered some molds and recieved them no problem. however, when i called to ask a question about the mold - as what i received was not exactly what was listed on their website - the man that answered the call immediately told me i was wrong. he said there was no way i was telling the truth. after trying to get a single word in - this man would not let me get a word in edge wise - i interjected that he was acting like an A$$. his response to me was 'You're a [censored]. Go [censored] your self [protected]@re" and promptly hung up on me.

after calling back several times to try to get a managers/owners name or info - this man picking up the phone and immediately hanging up on me everytime.

never, in my life have i been this disrespected. i would urge everyone to never purchase anything from this company EVER!!! you're better off looking elsewhere as these people do not care at all about their customer...

Comments

• Er
      Sep 24, 2013

New Ownership at Candy Mold Central and Cakes 'n Things. No reason to dispute any of the many postings found about the former owners, as I too had dealings with the late Mr. Smith. SweetTreatSupply.com is our new business. No former employees remain. You will be treated with honesty and respect when dealing with us. We are still adding items to our web site and carry an expanded variety of products. If you can't find it on-line, contact us and we can probably get it for you. We want the opportunity to prove ourselves. Sweet Treat Supply your Candy Making and Cake Decorating Superstore. Let's Party!