Candy Mold Central / Customer Service

1 207 E ThirdGridley, IL, United States
Phone: 309-747-2820

I called customer service today to report that one of my plastic candy molds was warped and therefore I could not use it. The guy on the phone was rude and told me when they left there that there wasn't anything wrong with them that it must have been damaged in shipment. I told him that there was no box damage, but before I could get another word out he started to get loud and said he didn't have to listen to my criticism (huh?)... I calmly explained that I only wanted to tell him ... and then he cut me off ... I said, hey ... wait ... I just ... can you at least let me speak??? He said, there is nothing on God's green earth that says that I have to be nice to you. WHAT?!?!?

I've never heard of such a thing coming from someone on the phone. I was appalled. I was trying to calm him down saying ... hey wait a minute ... he said, I am crediting your credit card $1.99...have a good day and hung up on me!!

I was stunned! Never, ever have I been treated like this. I never raised my voice...heck!...I never had the chance!!!

Then, to top it off I received a confirming email for the credit and the jerk deactivated my account and the reason...get this...critical and beligerant!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY...TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

When I tried to call back to speak with a manager, I discovered that he was one of the owners and he slammed the phone down!!! Holy cow!! This is one for the records!!

Sp