Candy Crushsoda saga

I was happily playing level 180, which I had been stuck on for a few days. I got it down to one bubblegum to remove so decided to buy the extra gold bars (55 @ £3.99) so I could use some to finally get off this level, as I only had 2 left. Purchase went straight thru, and it returned me to the game...only for the damn game to crash, therefore losing the level, again, and also 9 bars of gold!! I wouldn't care, but this is becoming a habit!!! This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened, the game crashing after paying for gold bars, then I lose that lifs AND the gold bars!!! I am seriously getting fed up with this now!!!

Re
Oct 14, 2015

Comments

Oct 24, 2015

I agree it happens to me all the time also. It just happened to me where I had one bear left, had to buy more bars then it said I had to agree to new terms. Took me to the terms page and it kicked me out of the game...fed up of being ripped off...
    I want my money back!

• Da
      Feb 11, 2017

@Maureen Billingsley Blinston Totally agree! Candy Crush soda saga keeps crashing on my iPad mini! I am deleting it from my device and not spending any more money with this game!

Jan 22, 2016

I played candy crush soda saga on my own personal computer the other day. I finished and passed level 156. Now, on my iPad I have replay that level again. Shouldn't I move on to the next level since I already passed it on my personal computer. When I play Regular candy crush on my own pc and I pass a level, I go on my iPad and i move forward to the next level. Why does it not work for the soda saga? Is there something wrong with the game. It's totally unfair that I have to replay a level on soda saga that I already beat.

• Vi
      Jun 01, 2016

As the difficulty i am facing on level 405 and many other people do it is irritating. Either give 50 moves to this level or decrese the no of obstacles. Or give 6 to 7 colour bombs at the last window. Please do something.

• Vi
      Jun 01, 2016

I am stuck on 405. It is so difficult level. Please give 50 moves for this level or remove last and middle obstacles. It is so irritating ti see that level. Please consider.

• Co
      Jul 05, 2016

After a long try I finally won game 435 and and the check mark came on and as it was closing it froze up. Now I have to play it over again. This is the second time it has happened. Really frustrated!!! Is there a way you can get me to 436?

• Mi
      Feb 21, 2017

Why am I only getting my daily boosters every other day? It's really irritating I want my boosters everyday!!!

• Jb
      Feb 21, 2017

This game is designed to make you pay, and is completely broken!

• Br
      Feb 27, 2017

I also bought extra moves on soda level 259. I twice matched the last candy, once with a normal 3-match, once using a colour bomb. But the game refused to spread the jam over the last candy. I'm annoyed AND FEEL CHEATED. King, promote me to next level or refund my £1.49 !!

• Dl
      Mar 08, 2017

I'm on Level 1358 and am getting more and more upset with the way my purchases of gold coins have been handled. I noticed some of the other comments are similar to mine. I buy the coins, especially when I am just about to finish a level needing only one or two more candies left to conquer. My coins disappear but I am still charged for them. This is theft, plain and simple and I also want either my money back or get credited for the coins I bought.

• Ju
      Sep 17, 2017

I've complained about using lollipops and 2 disappear, but they don't care. It's called screw the people. Apparently they do not read the complaints, or they would do something to fix the problems.

• Ka
      Nov 13, 2017

I had reached the level where I had obtained all the awards and when I wanted to go to the next land, A survey to rate came up, when I tried to get our of it and come back to the game, all my awards are gone. What happened?

• Di
      Sep 14, 2018

My purchase i recently made of $10 for an offer has disappeared...all my coins has disappeared over 100..and now it says i only hv 10 coins...this is theft..i would like my refund or my coins back...

• Ka
      Jan 10, 2019

I have been playing Soda Crush every day for 65 days straight. I usually play in the mornings on the same device. When I went to play this morning, I was booted back to Day 1 and therefore lost all of the candy and 30 minute free plays. 2nd time this has happened.