Candy Crush Saga / stripes contest

I woke up this morning to find out that I scored forth in your stripes contest .

I find it very amusing that I received a message about this and my score is still posted

Last week I was in first place when I went to sleep with two hours left to go and I woke up to no message and no scores still listed . I did not receive any free time or any boosters from last week's contest nor did I receive any boosters or any free time from the week before when I scored third .

This is not the first time that this is happened and I find it very frustrating .

If you were not going to reward me when I do qualify I don't feel that you should be sending me messages when I don't qualify .

Is there anyway to opt out of these stripes contest every weekend so that I could avoid this frustration ?

Jo
May 2, 2017

Comments

• Br
      3rd of Jul, 2017

The scores posted are fake. Tell me how 10 pts per striped candy can equal an odd amount?

• Ol
      7th of Jul, 2017

@Brenda Smiley Coffee bcuz you only get 1 point per striped candy when you replay levels that you have already passed

• De
      1st of Jun, 2018

I have had 50 points in the current contest for 3 days even though I have played numerous levels successfully.

• Sc
      2nd of Jun, 2018

Just like the last contest, I have 50 points and it never increases...people ranked higher have 100 or 150. I guess I get the first 50 points by starting the contest, but that's it...