Candy Crush SagaCandy crush saga game

After recent software update done yesterday, the game shuts off after few seconds from start . Tried many times and resets but same things happening . Problem is the continuous shut offs . Please advise what to do and proceed to solve this issue . Awaiting your kind involvement and solution advice by return
This is related to the game called " candy crush " as well as " soda " . I updated the game on my iPad and then I noticed that I cannot complete the level as the game shuts down completely . I reboot again and same thing happens . How can I overcome this problem ? Do you have some suggestions to me to do for solving this problem ?

Ka
Oct 23, 2016

Comments

• Ka
      Oct 25, 2016

This is a reminder to my previous complain of October 22 .2016 still candy crush saga and soda game keeps crashing on my I pad when will they fix it ???????????
    I wrote to you since I updated candy crush saga and soda, I have been unable to play any level on my I pad keeps crashing when will this end??????also I lost all my blusters.
    It seems to me that your only objective is to take money from us without giving us the service . Shame!!!

• Lo
      Dec 02, 2016

@Karl Hilan I have the exact same problem with candy crush and candy crush soda. Really fed up with e en trying to load the games because if I get that far then they crash. New year resolution is to delete both games if not fixed by then

• Ob
      Jun 02, 2017

@Lois King It is a recurring problem of which you never get a reply from the company. I purchased a top packet with many features. Crashed at 1174 lost all but my bars. It will be my end to Candy Crush. Worst customer care around.

• Dd
      Nov 02, 2016

I am having the same problem! Very frustrating. When will they fix this? It's also happening occasionally on Bubble Witch.

Nov 05, 2016

Same problem.its been going on for weeks and is very furstrating. Please fix the problem urgently. Its seems ad if you are ignoring the complaints...excremely bad servic

• Lo
      Nov 06, 2016

I did the update and lost over 825 help from friends

• Cc
      Nov 06, 2016

After update carried out yesterday I have lost 30 lives from friends, all my lollipop hammers, switches, coconut rolls etc., absolutely disgraceful.

• Ji
      Nov 07, 2016

Haven't been able to play for more than 2 days - constant crashing before game loads.

• Au
      Nov 09, 2016

Me too. Lost all lost all lollipop hammers, switches, rolls, etc... Emailed customer service & got a form letter back sending me to the forums. WTH???

• Ha
      Nov 13, 2016

I agree with all the complaints. Not only do all the King games crash, especially when you only have one more item to get and are buying some more lives to finish. But It also locks my I pad can't turn it back on. I have lost loads of games and money.

• Im
      Nov 14, 2016

I am having the same problem with Candy Crush Sasga. Try to send lives and screen crashes. Same as above. A few of my friends have deleted the game as are sick of the crashing. Hopefully you will put a fix in place soon . If not will delete the game as totally frustrating.

• Ba
      Nov 15, 2016

Same problem !!! Cannot play at all . Can this be fixed?

Nov 15, 2016

I have had the same problem with the game crashing and shutting off after I have picked my busters and then I lose them and a life. Lollipop hammer has frozen so all I can do is keep using it until the game ends and then I have lost all my lollipops and a life and have to play all over. Also I haven't had the daily booster calendar for about a week, in its place is a globe with a day count down but if I click on it the screen crashes???

• Ni
      Nov 15, 2016

Same thing happening to me. Thinking of deleting the game. Not worth having if you can't play.

Nov 28, 2016

I too am having the same problem!! It can get a bit frustrating when you are in the middle of a game or you just log on and it shuts off! Obviously this is a problem all around and hopefully the developers of these games will solve it in a timely matter.

Nov 28, 2016

@Lydia Depano Spell error! Shuts off!

• Do
      Nov 29, 2016

Same here! Candy crush keeps crashing on my iPad and has been doing so for weeks! Really fed up!

• Ro
      Dec 02, 2016

Has anyone managed to get a reply from King? Surely they must be losing a fortune because of this and should really fix this glitch asap, as well as give everyone a full days free play as an apology !!

• Ji
      Dec 02, 2016

Yes, so frustrating. Actually finally have time to play being a Friday and my game just shuts down, time after time.

Waiting for this to be remedied.

• De
      Dec 17, 2016

Has ANYONE heard anything from King about this. They are having so many complaints about this.

Dec 17, 2016

I am having the same problem. The game keeps shouting off. I play one level then it crashes. Lost 2, the 6 hours of free play. Sooooooo frustrating. This has been happening for several weeks. Sooooooooo frustrating!!!

Dec 25, 2016

Same problem as others. I get booted out immediately. Really sick of it,

• Se
      Jan 10, 2017

this is bull...t. mine is not playable like everyone else. do these idiots check the updates before they put them out? thanks King. get us hooked then leave hanging. Sennaman

• Li
      Jun 10, 2017

I am having the same problem as the first, second, third ... Person so why can't you fix this problem everyone is having. I was just playing on level 675 and I used 3 of my candy and was just about to win and it kicked me off as if you didn't want me to win. Ellen Degeneres was saying last year how great it was to play this game so I started to play it everyday it was great but now it's frustrating I wonder if I wrote to her about this now what would she say now. This is June 10/17 let see how long it take you to fix this problem. And I have tried everything and nothin works. Hope you can solve this thank you .

• Vi
      Jun 23, 2017

After updates lost all my lollipop s and everything else! Game turns off and lose life's every Time! Very dissapointed wish they would fix the problems! If not guess will delete this game

• Ka
      Jul 04, 2017

I tried to give this a second chance because I really, really loved this game, but it locks up my entire laptop, takes forever to open if it does at all, the graphics are tiny and pitiful. Seriously? These can't all be issues caused by porting away from Flash, particularly not the ugly new look of the game. Can you stop being stubborn and return the game back to what a legion of customers obviously want??

• Je
      Sep 17, 2017

This is the first problem I have had with Candy Crush Saga. I won the game 647 and moved on to play 648 about 10 times then I got moved back to 647? If they can't give up credit for games we have already won and we have to play them over then it's not worth playing anymore. Sounds like people have much worse problems than me and that's not a good sign!

• Mi
      Sep 25, 2018

I HATE the new candy crush update! The game board sucks and is not as appealing as the old version. It's hard to maneuver on the game because everything is so "chunky" I stopped playing because it sucks! Sad sad sad! I loved that game during my down time at night.

• Le
      Jun 05, 2019

I was at level 3375 in Candy Crush on my iPad when the APP just disappeared from my screen never to return. So close to the finish. I have reached out on numerous occasion to customer service..NO RESPONSE.
    I downloaded the Candy Crush App. Alas is starts at level one.