Candlewood Suites / Employee treatment unacceptable
Candlewood Suites Newport News VA. They have a housekeeper that is 67 years old and has no help with lugging laundry up and down steps. The front desk guy on 3rd shift should be helping however just sits there and does nothing. The poor lady was an excellent housekeeper, and was running circles around the other girls. The push overtime to the next check so the owner does not have to pay overtime. Horrible. The housekeeper checked on us even when we didn't need anything and was always social and polite in the halls. It is unfortunate that this country has come to situations like this where a 67 year old woman is running around making up for the others shortcomings. Hopefully someone can help her, its a shame, and we think about her everyday since our stay.
More Candlewood Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Candlewood Suites - False charge 
- Candlewood Suites - Stay away 
- Candlewood Suites - Dirty Hotel room
- Candlewood Suites Owasso OK - Unacceptably Poor Conditions
- Candlewood Suites - Unauthorized charges
- Candlewood Suites Fossil Creek Fort Worth - Hotel is a scam!! Beware!! Please beware !! We slept on the floor
- Candlewood Suites - room
- Candlewood Suites - I believe that I have been treated unfairly, harassed which has affected my health and left me homeless.
- [Resolved] Candlewood Suites in Southaven, MS - hotel service by the general manager, holly shriver
- Candlewood Suites - workers, and price change.