candee golliday / stole my dog

1 SC, United States Review updated:

this woman sold me a dog, out of good faith i let her take the dog after its second heet to breed, well she has not returned her, one good thing she finally made the paper, also she has done this to alot of other people one helpless older man, and a woman in penn, also she did live in penn, she got run out of town for wronging so many people...

Comments

• Lu
      9th of Sep, 2009

I can't believe you would actually get online and have the nerve to talk bad about this breeder after what you did to this poor little English Bulldog. Why don't you tell the public how you shot this poor dog with a bb gun 6 times, and how you made your dog stay outside. The dog had such a bad ear infection that it needed to be treated by a vet. Your dog is definitely in a much better place, I know Candee and I own a dog by her and she loves all the bulldogs, but she would not steal your dog, she saved your dog. She didn't want the dog to have to live under the conditions that you put her under.

• Au
      20th of Sep, 2009

I am 12 years old and everything you said my parents did to penny is a lie, candee took the dog to breed her, candee was at my house all the time, my brothers and sisters are very upset that penny has not come home. also I am pretty upset with the heartach this has caused mom.

21st of Sep, 2009

Mrs. Tamala Parks Chmiel AKA "helpcitizens" of www.foreveryoursmaltese.com and www.thisandthathandbags.com . You certainly need professional help and not just from DSS currently investigating you for your newborn child being addicted to drugs nor your parole officer for contributing to the delinqincy of a minor while shoplifting at Sears Grand nor from the courts now pending felony charges for Dr. Shopping for opiates (pain killers) before and during pregnancy.

You were told many times about the conditions of the contract you signed not once but twice while purchasing both English Bulldogs from Candee Golliday. The dogs where to be kept inside and if found to be neglected, abused or running freely they would be sezied by the breeder. You were told the Bulldogs needed to be fed puppyfood until they were 18 months old many times. You were told they needed to be kept inside many times, yes, even when it was 16 degrees outside last winter and you said that you couldn't bring them in because they had broken the crate you kept them both in I offered to buy you crates and bring them to you and told you that the dogs would die outside. Well the evidence doesn't lie nor does the veterinarins.

The Bulldogs were vetted regulary before you purchased them as now. Penny weighed 32 lbs. when you got her at 6 months old. She weighed 30.5 at 18 months old when she came home. She did not have her booster vacinations or was on preventative meds for heartworms. Who would breed a Bulldog that weighs 30.5 lbs. to begin with? Well maybe you. Not only was Penny malnutritioned she had a severe ear infection in both ears that had been left untreated for several months and now has hearing damage but she was shot and has 6 bullets in her little body. You sold Pete to the first people that inquired about him and he has been x-rayed and shot as well. By the way, have you ever contacted them to see how he is doing? I don't think so because I have come to learn one thing about you Mrs. Tamala Chmiel...You are in it to make money with trying to put out as little as possible. You were told that you don't make money on Bulldogs as they are an expensive breed to breed if you are doing it right.

Another thing I would like to add is if you want Penny back then why are you sueing her for the amount of the two new Bulldog Puppies that you just purchased and not for Penny? Yes, have your attorney file for a continuance so you can weave more lies. If you truly wanted her back why drag it out for 6-12 months waiting on a jury when the hearing was set for this Monday? Oh, and as far as Candee being run out of PA. I don't see any complaints anywhere on the web for her but yours. Why don't we google Mrs. Tamala Chmiel and see what info and complaints come up!!! She has been breeding for 8 years now and has references from those she has sold and given puppies to do you?

DOES THIS X-RAY LIE!!!

PS I didn't sell you a dog nor would I ever! Anyone who cares about their animals would not buy or sell you a animal. That is why you purchase them in your mother's name Mrs. Sarah Parks so breeders beware.

21st of Sep, 2009

ONE OF PENNY'S X-RAYS

22nd of Sep, 2009

NO THE EVIDENCE DOESN'T LIE AND NEITHER DO VETERINARIANS.

To think YOU looked me up online and THEN CALLED ME and tried to have me help you? WHY and HOW could anyone shoot a dog and for what reason? Your so lucky you don't live near me or my town, I would see to it you weren't able to ever own an animal of any kind not even a dead one!
    Why would anyone with any common sense BUY a dog or two and pay that amount of money and shoot the poor thing? 32 lbs at 6 months and just 30.5 lbs when she went back to the breeder at 18 months ? That is purely Neglect. Look at the weight difference. OLDER BUT YET SMALLER? Were you trying to say you had MICRO MINI BULLDOGS? A severe ear infection that had gone untreated for several months that left the dog with hearing loss? Have you ever had an ear infection yourself? Do you know how painful that is ? NOW to have hearing loss? ON TOP OF ALL THAT PAIN ALREADY THEN TO HAVE BULLETS IN THEIR POOR LITTLE NEGLECTED BODIES??? OK... I DO HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH ALL THIS.

#1: I LIVE IN PA. REMEMBER ME? YOU LOOKED ME UP ONLINE AND THEN CALLED ME AS WELL. I TOLD YOU THEN WE (CANDEE AND I) DO NOT TALK AND WONT EITHER BUT I DIDNT WANT IN IT AND I MENT IT. I TOLD YOU (TAMELA) SHE LIVES IN S.C. AND I LIVE IN PA AND IT WILL BE THAT WAY. BUT I AM IN IT NOW CAUSE YOU SHOT THEM PUPS AND YOU CANT SAY YOU DIDNT. THE EVIDENCE ALL POINTS YOUR WAY OR YOUR MANS! AS WELL AS THE VET REPORT OF NEGLECT!
    #2: I WILL OPENLY SAY WE DONT GET ALONG AND NEVER WILL BUT WE BOTH LOVE OUR ANIMALS AND BY FAR SHE (CANDEE) ISNT SICK ENOUGH TO SHOOT A DOG AND SHE DOES GET HER ANIMALS ALL THE MEDICAL TREATMENT THEY NEED WHEN THEY NEED IT.
    #3: ONE OF THOSE PUPS THAT HAD BEEN SHOT, MY MALE SIMBA IS THE FATHER OF AND I WISH TO GOD YOUR ### LIVED HERE IN PA AND LET ME DO EVERYTHING TO YOU THAT THOSE PUPS HAD TO GO THROUGH! SEE HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE DEAF AND SHOT AT!

HOW CAN YOU BE THAT DEMENTED AND SICK TO SHOOT THEM?

THEN YOU WANNA CALL ME AND BRAG THAT YOU BOUGHT 2 OTHER PUPS AND ARE WAITING ON THEM TO BE DELIVERED? REALLY SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HEART BROKEN AND DEPRESSED...NOT!!!
    WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO HAVE AN ANIMAL WHEN YOU KNOW YOU TREAT THEM SO BAD? THIS IS SICK AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME. I LOVE MY ANIMALS AND WOULD NEVER PART WITH THEM OR TREAT THEM IN ANY MANNOR THAT I WOULDNT WANT TO BE TREATED MYSELF. MY ANIMALS ARE PART OF MY FAMILY THE DAY THEY COME IN MY HOME.

Anyone who would even sell you an animal of any kind would have to be more Psycotic or mental then you are. What kind of a mother would have her child out stealing? And ANY WOMAN that had a baby thats addicted to drugs doesnt deserve to even have one child or ten! CHILD SERVICES SHOULD OF REMOVED THEM ALL AT ONCE. That is no kind of mother, if you want to use drugs that is YOUR CHOICE but not the KIDS, JUST LIKE THOSE PUPS DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. THIS IS SO SAD. I WOULD SERIOUSLY SUGGEST YOU USE BIRTH CONTROL AND SOMEONE MAKE THE DECIDIONS FOR YOU AS TO WHAT YOU CAN BUY FROM NOW ONE SO YOU CAN NEVER BUY ANOTHER ANIMAL TO HARM! AND PLEASE GIVE BACK THE OTHER ONES FOR A REFUND! THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE HARMED!

I AM REALLY PISSED AND AS FOR YOUR LITTLE MAN 12 YEARS OLD WRITING I HOPE HE WILL SOON LEARN WHEN SOMEONE SHOOTS AN ANIMAL IT ISNT AN ACT OF LOVE IT IS PURE IGNORANCE AND MAYBE HE WILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE BUT WHO KNOWS GOD HOPE YOU DONT GET MAD AT YOUR KIDS. THEY MIGHT HAVE TO BE XRAYED TOO FOR STRAY BULLETS! IF YOU LOVE THEM LIKE YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED YOUR DOGS! AND HEY YOU CAN LOOK AT YOUR WEB TO BY THE WAY AND SEE THE WHITE DOGS YOU HAVE IN THE TUB ARE YOURS BUT THE OTHER PICS YOU TOOK FROM SOMEONE ELSES PAGE AND THAT IS STEALING !!!

22nd of Sep, 2009

God, first I was prescribed opiots while pregnant, from my docter you are an ignorant piece of trailer park trash

22nd of Sep, 2009

also i have the vet report and the dog wieghed 37 pounds, so you do not know what your talking about once again. i know you and candee were lovers i think you still have feelings for each other, so instead of all this fighting just get back together and do what you guys do.

22nd of Sep, 2009

This lady (Candee) is a psycho. She sold me the dog and would not leave me alone. She visited my house unannounced at least 2 times a month and never, ever complained about the dog (penny). Candee never once, stated that the dogs were abused nor malnurished.

SHE NEVER ONCE OFFERED TO BUY ANYTHING BACK. PRIOR TO SELLING PETE, SHE WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNINTY TO BUY HIM BACK. SHE REFUSED.

So he was sold to the first person with cash. The water moccasin issue is a non-issue. The dog had slight swelling on the left side of her face. I suspected she was bit, but within 12 hours, the swelling was gone. So it could not have been a water moccasin. Candee picked the dog up to breed with her male 2 days later. Candee was aware of this situation and did nothing.

She told me at the time of the purchase of the dog that she did not want to sell her, but she needed money to pay her momma back for what she charged up on her momma's credit card. I bought the dog, took care of the dog, and contracted with her to breed the dog. She had the dog for 2 weeks before bringing her to a vet. Only after I refused to sign a contract with her (two months after she had possession of the dog), did she begin accusations of animal abuse. She brought the dog to the vet 2 weeks later. It wasn't until 3 weeks later that the accusations began to arise. She called animal control. I have had animal control at my house (unannounced) and they have found no wrong doing on my part. I went in to their office and informed them of what had occurred between the psycho and I. The head of animal is willing to testify in court as to Candee Golliday's false accusations and their findings.

I have not, nor ever, abused any animal!!! As to her claim of sueing her for new puppies purchased, that is not true. I am bringing her to court to get my dog back. Candee Golliday is a THIE[censored] Once she loses the case, she will be served with a felony warrant to grand theft. She will get what she deserves. I have already spoken with the Orangeburg County Sheriffs Department, and they are in complete agreement with me.

As to the charges of shooting the dogs, she fails to mention that she has a long outstanding fued with her neighbors and has filed numerous police reports stating that they have shot at her dogs in the past. THIS PSYCHO SOLD ME DOGS THAT WERE ALREADY SHOT BECAUSE OF HER ISSUES WITH NEIGHBORS!!!

Post your

23rd of Sep, 2009

Oh the web we weave when we practice to decieve Mr Fred Chmiel and Tamala Parks Chmiel

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE POST THESE so called NUMBEROUS POLICE and VET'S REPORTS FOR ALL TO SEE!!!

As for these Police reports (if they exist) should be easy enough to prove and do you think you got all the veterinarians' reports...only a fool would show her hand before the bets were placed. You are the ones filing for a continuance not Candee.

GOTTCHA IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!
    People are not as dumb as you may think. Maybe you need to go back over the other post you have sumitted starting with /link removed/ #478681 then go to 481162 and the others. Just take a good look at what you have posted on here!

What I have stated is fact backed by documentation and proof. What are you spew is garbage, lies and mud slinging to cover your own fith. Your comments do not even deserve a response as they speak for themselves. Can you spare me the ink and just submit your responses directly to the laywers?

THIS WAS POSTED TO WARN OTHERS OF YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR SO NEITHER THEY NOR THEIR ANIMALS BECOME YOUR NEXT VICTIM.

23rd of Sep, 2009

FIRST OF ALL FRED01 I AM NO DIKE AND NEVER WOULD BE. YOU DONT KNOW ME TO SIT ON YOUR COMPUTER AND SLANDER MY NAME JUST CAUSE I STATED A FACT ABOUT YOU OWNING AN ANIMAL. MAYBE DIKING IT IS YOUR KIND OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE YOUR USED TO FROM STRIPPING BEFORE YOU BURNT YOUR PHSYCO SELF UP WITH GASOLINE.
    BY FAR I DO NOT LIVE IN A TRAILER. FROM WHAT I KNOW YOU LIVE IN A TRAILER! YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT ME. SO DONT GO STEPPING MY WAY WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME. IT WASNT ME WHO CAME TO LOOK FOR YOU! YOU NEED TO LET ME OUT YOUR MOUTH AND BACK OFF! ALL YOUR TRYING TO DO IS STIR UP THINGS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOURSELF AND HOW THOSE POOR DOGS WERE TORTURED WHILE IN YOUR CARE.

25th of Sep, 2009

This if it shows should be enough that I dont have to say anymore !

25th of Sep, 2009

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I AM NOT CANDEE.

SHE IS THE BREEDER I GOT MY BULLDOG PUPPY FROM

• He
      25th of Feb, 2010

this is now her turn to feel pain of something, she will see when the animal control testifys agaist her ha getting caught, kinds like you did with trying to steel all that old mans money.

24th of Mar, 2010