CandaLee Parker / stole $5000

1 Idaho Falls, IDQueen Creek, AZ, United States Review updated:

Johnny reynolds loaned candalee parker $5000 4/2010 to be paid in 60 days. No payments have been made... She ripped him off

CandaLee Parker

• Updated by annettekaye, Nov 22, 2017

the Posts BY Mrs Parker, Canda, CandaLee, Mr Parker, Bullied in Idaho, and Harassment Lawsuit are not true. There are lies, defamation, and harassment in them. Even the ID Court case did not go as she describes. If you would like all the facts please email me directly at annettekaye at annettekaye dot com

An
Jan 26, 2015

Comments

26th of Jan, 2015
    CandaLee Parker - $5000 Straight Up STOLEN
    Ucon, ID

Candalee ripped off $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010 no payments have been made

26th of Nov, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds "ripped off" Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker and to date, no payments have been made.

26th of Jan, 2015
    CandaLee Parker - CandaLee Parker
    Idaho Falls
    Idaho

Stole $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010

26th of Nov, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds and supposed wife (she claimed at the time), AnnetteKaye Casady "ripped off" and "straight up stole" from Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker. No payments have been made to date.

28th of Jan, 2015

Double j boomloading 509 750-0037
    United states
    Annettekaye herreid kruse casady reynolds (husband johnny ray reynolds) is trying to extort our family for $5000 for a debt that she alleges to be hers. her blackmail tactics include character assassination via internet, trespassing on private properties and threatening family members with verbal and physical harm. she receives ss disability payments for mental illness while working for this company.

• So
      11th of Nov, 2017

@Harassment Lawsuit hallo about of my count

3rd of Feb, 2015

Annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 9:35 am
    #theft

Good job to search your name the first 5 entries are the complaint forums for the $5000 you stole and the first 3 pictures are the check to prove the theft... I love it when you act out and help me... good job you create yourself to be on pg1 of google for theft... by posting posting posting... you are the center of attention

3rd of Feb, 2015

Here is another great post by annette kaye casady reynolds showing intent and malicious harassment. it is her posts that are moving us to number 1 on google sites and is showing cyber bullying at its worst. this is a cold, cruel and vindictive woman who is, obviously, very unhappy with her life.

Annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 11:38 am

The responses to julie are priceless... everybody is out to get you huh it is never you responsible for you. everyone else creates you to be a victim. no one understands how wonderful and caring you are. they all overlook how perfect you treat people... blah blah no one that wins in court told the truth they me included are all the problem. poor poor you. thanks for involving me in your rebuttal that means it can be put in evidence with no problem... good job again I win because of you needing to get even with the people that sue you tada good day for me...

16th of Feb, 2015

Here is another great post by annettekaye casady.. innocent people do not need to post or hide behind their lover's names!
    "2/15/15 johnny is right canda, you are never going to do the right thing, sad, and you wonder why he hates you, stolen is still stolen, you canda are a thief, and johnny ray is right about you. id's are still up and active."

17th of Feb, 2015

Here are more threats:
    Here is another great post and we have faxed to ryan as I am sure he will want to know that his name is being used out there. and since she is 'owner"of double j boomloading (in her words and posted on the internet); this company will be held in liability as well. as far as hiding! hope! home in arizona; home in idaho; home in utah.. I am not hiding! annettekaye casady puts all of our addresses, employments and telephone numbers for all to see. after all, she posted on craigslist right where I work.."canda says "here is another great post by annettekaye casady.. innocent people do not need to post or hide behind their lover's names!" no one is hiding candalee parker except you
    Bullied in queen creek az is not your name and you are in idaho hiding from embezzling money from ryan. my name is annettekaye johnny is his name and he can have any opinion he wants, no one is hiding from anyone no need we live a good honest pay our bills don't embezzle money life. stop emailing us stop being a freak and stop copying this profile that you and your alias are blocked from. "

19th of Feb, 2015

So sad she can't tell the truth!
    Stolen ids and social security numbers still active and being used by our bully and stalker. reported more this am to legal authorities. she refuses to delete the stolen identities and pay back the $23k that is owed to us! she should be ashamed of herself!

1st of Oct, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit ******** @annettekaye According to court documents and blog written by AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell, she professed to her loss of children in a custody battle due to mental issues. I have not been married 5 times. As usual, AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell exaggerates to make people pity her and convenient leaves out facts unique to her. There is no need to defend lies if a person does not lie. She has had affairs and from reputable source is still having one with a man in Washington State. I have been married more than 20 years to one man caring for him, even at this time and for more than three years because of a devastating illness, sole support of my family with two employments, and not living off of the government, I pay for private health/dental/vision insurance, and not accepting food stamps. She cannot make this claim. The court has documents of her professing her love even during the year living with her current husband and in the months after. She admitted to such in Google Plus posts that were given to our attorney. She even claimed to be married to this man when she was not. These documents are in public court record. We have names of person that she stole from. There is a permanent injunction against her which is public record and we are moving forward in violations. The court has not received 350, 000 documents of harassment against and the the court threw out her claims of such. Her identity has not been stolen. She has not proved financial or emotional loss. She has forwarded private information such as HIPPA reports, social security numbers, addresses, employment information all over the United States. These violations have been forwarded to legal entities in the past week. She lists all legal authorities in different jurisdictions but failed to add she is listed in those jurisdictions as well. She had children born outside of marriage yet condemns my son. Children were never removed from me; I never lost custody, and I have relationships with all of them. Her property owners contacted us as well as a sister in regards to her lawsuit and settlement. She and God knows what she has done. We are grateful for her harassment in our lives as it has made us strong, courageous, and careful in negotiations with other persons. She owes $25, 000 to us that I am sure we will never collect yet is so concerned about collecting monies from us on others' behalf, even if they are not valid debts. She owes our attorney $21, 000K. She does not consider that there are two sides to a story. But misery loves company and she needs an army to help her accomplish her evil. She cannot prove facts (she she has written) yet lists all over the internet as fact making her a cyber bully, a stalker, and if she looks really hard, I am sure she will find the properties she is searching for. After all, we have movement forward from her and our lives are real. She may not have been in prison but she has been arrested and has been found guilty by a court of law for her unlawful actions. Of course, as a licensed minister she is "allowed" to make sure all other persons' sins are listed all over the internet. It must be convenient to have such a license. We are allowed to respond; it is our right and freedom.
    According to court documents and blog written by AnnetteKaye Bedwell, she professed to her loss of children in a custody battle due to mental issues.
    I have not been married 5 times.
    I have been married more than 20 years to one man caring for him,
    She is alleged to have stolen 1000s of dollars from an elderly man in her care by forging his checks on his accounts.
    She is not employed and she is not enrolled in pre-law courses as her websites profess.
    We receive no state aid I pay for private health/dental/vision insurance, and not accepting food stamps. She cannot make this claim.
    AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell and Brandon M Bedwell are now in the process of getting a divorce. At this time, AnnetteKaye Bedwell has purjured herself with the court in stating that she no longer lives in Idaho but is residing at her former residence in Lind, WA. These facts have been provided to the court and collection companies in attempting to collect the judgment court ordered against her.
    She even claimed to be married to this man when she was not.
    These documents are in public court record.
    The court has not received 350, 000 documents of harassment against
    Her identity has not been stolen.
    She had children born outside of marriage
    But misery loves company and she needs an army to help her accomplish her evil.
    She cannot prove facts (she she has written)
    she has been arrested and has been found guilty by a court
    She claims to own 6 homes in 3 states in public posts and yet admitted to our attorney to she owns very little.
    She made fun of me for paying child support to my ex-husband and claims that she has no debt, yet owes $42, 000 in child support that is taken out of her medical disability.
    As on 07/21/2018, no monies have been paid on judgments owed the plaintiffs and these sites have not been taken down as ordered by the court.

27th of Feb, 2015

More great stuff.. I guess when you live on welfare; you can sit around all day and tease and taunt people! a great deposition question!
    "2/27/15 stolen stuff still stolen, id's are active, no payments received on the $5000, candalee parker must be too busy with next victim to do the right thing. I do wish her attorney or investigators would do their jobs, they are probably waiting to get paid... I wonder if in their investigation they found nsf checks and stop payment on checks? good deposition questions. "

3rd of Mar, 2015

More great stuff.. teasing and taunting gets really old..
    "3/3/15 stolen id's (johnny ray and annettekaye) still active, no law enforcement so far to investigate me, fbi still hasn't shown up, candalee parker still a thief and criminal, so no new news today. maybe tomorrow candalee parker will find time to be a responsible, worthy person, lol "

5th of Mar, 2015

We find this post interesting as it is annettekaye casady who emailed every teacher/staff/board member at our school with her accusations. it was nice that she included her physical information, though.. all reported to the authorities!
    "3/5/15 stolen identity, still active, emails from candalee parker, a friend sent me threats from candalee parker, my profile (that candalee parker is blocked from) was copied by candalee parker, all in a day... candalee parker is a fan, she follows and promotes me everyday!!! good job candalee parker.

5th of Mar, 2015

Please note: we do not email this person; she receives a notification when we post on this site! she cannot tell the truth; as usual and loves to play victim! interesting, we are not the emailing and calling our employments! try getting a real job and leave us alone!!
    "more email from candalee parker today... canda can you please control yourself... stay off this page you are blocked because I don't want you in my life... stop emailing us... we don't want anything to do with you... if you are at your school job do that job instead of bugging people in wa state... get a life grow up... stop yourself this mess is ugly and you are the one making the mess... "

24th of Feb, 2017

Please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well.

30th of Jun, 2017

Please see attached.

• Bu
      10th of Sep, 2017

Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

8th of Oct, 2017

• Th
      14th of Oct, 2017

Update on court case: Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts!

• Bu
      15th of Oct, 2017

Civil idaho case cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell. damages have been awarded to candalee parker and thomas gilbert parker in bonneville county, idaho falls, idaho, for defamation and slander against the plaintiffs. plaintiffs are represented by counselor sean coletti of http://www.hopkinsroden.com/the-firm. this firm has been instrumental taking the first case of its kind; internet bullying and defamation.

• Tg
      6th of Nov, 2017

Annettekaye bedwell
    Public
    Nov 6, 1:29 pm
    A good abuser always tries to dig at another the narcissistic abuser can not make the jump from doing this is abusive and look I just did that... that is the problem the narcissist can not see their personal behavior as black or white... name calling is wrong yet the narcissist uses it... hitting is wrong yet the narcissist justifies it... stealing is wrong yet the narcissist believes they deserve to steal the hard work of others... the narcissist can be shown in black and white their behavior and still it is ok for them to do exactly as they scream don't do that to me... the latest of my bully was to create a web page in my name... she literally took me to court because I had created a web page about her and screamed I am the victim... then she goes on to create a web sight called annettekaye bedwell... she tells the judge of the extreme emotional distress my web page caused her and then attempts to inflict that pain on me... well to her surprise it really doesn't effect me at all... everyone in the circle knows me and who I am and her little attempt to disgrace me is only a reflection of her narcissistic personality... and it creates more people to not trust her, even hate her... the narcissist can not help themselves... they have a mental illness that has a name and a definition. it is written in medical books and discussed by some of the greatest minds in the world. each and every time she acts out I ponder the disease she fights everyday. narcissists are obsessed with the lies they tell and the drama they cause for others. and my narcissist hangs in wait to see what lie I will expose next... and that is the fuel to her personality... she has to prove she is better but with lies she proves me right... she has to get the last word in... which shows I am the winner... she abuses daily and her bragging rights prove she is less than those she is abusing. I always check her and this week it was amazon that told me the truth... isbn numbers she published don't exist and the new book she just wrote and published is not in amazons library... amazon sells books so they do the seo work for their authors... even in interrogatories she refused to provide her hundreds of published materials... because they don't exist... it is extreme mental illness that creates her to need to lie, get the last word in, and create a person she is not. when will she quit??? when will she move on to positive points in life??? when will she not be obsessed with me??? according to medical findings she will never quit. her brain does not work in a world of right and wrong... her brain works to survive against all evil even when no evil exists. she is not capable of seeing life as a list of facts... but in all the caos she is correct in her deep belief that people don't like her... people don't trust her... people avoid her... people chat with each other about the abuses she has inflicted... people try to stay clear of her wrath... so even in extreme mental illness she is correct about those facts. today she said rotten things... she has a web sight in my name... and she has no published books or articles... and today johnny still loves me... respects me... chats for hours with me... plans dinner with me... teases my children... and holds me up during trying times... today my husband still adores me... my children still turn to me... my bills are paid... and her attorney wants to dismiss... because he finds this case dismiss able... not as winnable as he once thought it was... dismissed the papers attorneys use to quit... so johnny quit her, and now her attorney has asked to quit her... so do we yet have a winner??? yep we do but the narcissists mind can't comprehend it. as she reads this she will be mounting a new attack, a list of pity party favors, she will justify each and every thing I wrote, and her obsession will create her to act out... she will lash out at me with more lies and she will try to convince the world she is right and I am wrong... funny thing is all I have to do is tell the truth and her character is relieved. I always ask how long did it take for you to stalk my page??? 12:21 pst 11-6-2017 minutes from now her attack will go viral. sometimes it takes an hour. but never can she go a day without attacking me... her mental illness forces her to dig jab insult lie and stalk me.

9th of Nov, 2017

Violations to the preliminary injunction..