CandaLee Parker / stole $5000

1 Idaho Falls, IDQueen Creek, AZ, United States Review updated:

Johnny reynolds loaned candalee parker $5000 4/2010 to be paid in 60 days. No payments have been made... She ripped him off

CandaLee Parker

• Updated by annettekaye, Nov 22, 2017

the Posts BY Mrs Parker, Canda, CandaLee, Mr Parker, Bullied in Idaho, and Harassment Lawsuit are not true. There are lies, defamation, and harassment in them. Even the ID Court case did not go as she describes. If you would like all the facts please email me directly at annettekaye at annettekaye dot com

An
Jan 26, 2015

Comments

26th of Jan, 2015
    CandaLee Parker - $5000 Straight Up STOLEN
    Ucon, ID

Candalee ripped off $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010 no payments have been made

26th of Nov, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds "ripped off" Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker and to date, no payments have been made.

26th of Jan, 2015
    CandaLee Parker - CandaLee Parker
    Idaho Falls
    Idaho

Stole $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010

26th of Nov, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds and supposed wife (she claimed at the time), AnnetteKaye Casady "ripped off" and "straight up stole" from Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker. No payments have been made to date.

28th of Jan, 2015

Double j boomloading 509 750-0037
    United states
    Annettekaye herreid kruse casady reynolds (husband johnny ray reynolds) is trying to extort our family for $5000 for a debt that she alleges to be hers. her blackmail tactics include character assassination via internet, trespassing on private properties and threatening family members with verbal and physical harm. she receives ss disability payments for mental illness while working for this company.

• So
      11th of Nov, 2017

@Harassment Lawsuit hallo about of my count

3rd of Feb, 2015

Annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 9:35 am
    #theft

Good job to search your name the first 5 entries are the complaint forums for the $5000 you stole and the first 3 pictures are the check to prove the theft... I love it when you act out and help me... good job you create yourself to be on pg1 of google for theft... by posting posting posting... you are the center of attention

3rd of Feb, 2015

Here is another great post by annette kaye casady reynolds showing intent and malicious harassment. it is her posts that are moving us to number 1 on google sites and is showing cyber bullying at its worst. this is a cold, cruel and vindictive woman who is, obviously, very unhappy with her life.

Annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 11:38 am

The responses to julie are priceless... everybody is out to get you huh it is never you responsible for you. everyone else creates you to be a victim. no one understands how wonderful and caring you are. they all overlook how perfect you treat people... blah blah no one that wins in court told the truth they me included are all the problem. poor poor you. thanks for involving me in your rebuttal that means it can be put in evidence with no problem... good job again I win because of you needing to get even with the people that sue you tada good day for me...

16th of Feb, 2015

Here is another great post by annettekaye casady.. innocent people do not need to post or hide behind their lover's names!
    "2/15/15 johnny is right canda, you are never going to do the right thing, sad, and you wonder why he hates you, stolen is still stolen, you canda are a thief, and johnny ray is right about you. id's are still up and active."

17th of Feb, 2015

Here are more threats:
    Here is another great post and we have faxed to ryan as I am sure he will want to know that his name is being used out there. and since she is 'owner"of double j boomloading (in her words and posted on the internet); this company will be held in liability as well. as far as hiding! hope! home in arizona; home in idaho; home in utah.. I am not hiding! annettekaye casady puts all of our addresses, employments and telephone numbers for all to see. after all, she posted on craigslist right where I work.."canda says "here is another great post by annettekaye casady.. innocent people do not need to post or hide behind their lover's names!" no one is hiding candalee parker except you
    Bullied in queen creek az is not your name and you are in idaho hiding from embezzling money from ryan. my name is annettekaye johnny is his name and he can have any opinion he wants, no one is hiding from anyone no need we live a good honest pay our bills don't embezzle money life. stop emailing us stop being a freak and stop copying this profile that you and your alias are blocked from. "

19th of Feb, 2015

So sad she can't tell the truth!
    Stolen ids and social security numbers still active and being used by our bully and stalker. reported more this am to legal authorities. she refuses to delete the stolen identities and pay back the $23k that is owed to us! she should be ashamed of herself!

27th of Feb, 2015

More great stuff.. I guess when you live on welfare; you can sit around all day and tease and taunt people! a great deposition question!
    "2/27/15 stolen stuff still stolen, id's are active, no payments received on the $5000, candalee parker must be too busy with next victim to do the right thing. I do wish her attorney or investigators would do their jobs, they are probably waiting to get paid... I wonder if in their investigation they found nsf checks and stop payment on checks? good deposition questions. "

1st of Mar, 2015

Husband and I had a great laugh at this one today! teasing and taunting are great! I guess if this is all you have to do with your life! so sad..
    "annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 8:56 am
    #attorney

3/1/15 stolen id's are still active. no law enforcement has shown up, good lord I wish they would. no mail from canda's attorney, he/she hasn't contacted the court like the law requires. imaginary attorney canda? imaginary investigators canda?"

3rd of Mar, 2015

More great stuff.. teasing and taunting gets really old..
    "3/3/15 stolen id's (johnny ray and annettekaye) still active, no law enforcement so far to investigate me, fbi still hasn't shown up, candalee parker still a thief and criminal, so no new news today. maybe tomorrow candalee parker will find time to be a responsible, worthy person, lol "

4th of Mar, 2015

It seems she is the only posting our names! must make her the bully true to form with no accountability!
    "got to love the people in life that are loving and loyal... canda is publicly threatening me... good job candalee parker threats are so great for people to see who is bullying who. "

5th of Mar, 2015

We find this post interesting as it is annettekaye casady who emailed every teacher/staff/board member at our school with her accusations. it was nice that she included her physical information, though.. all reported to the authorities!
    "3/5/15 stolen identity, still active, emails from candalee parker, a friend sent me threats from candalee parker, my profile (that candalee parker is blocked from) was copied by candalee parker, all in a day... candalee parker is a fan, she follows and promotes me everyday!!! good job candalee parker.

5th of Mar, 2015

Please note: we do not email this person; she receives a notification when we post on this site! she cannot tell the truth; as usual and loves to play victim! interesting, we are not the emailing and calling our employments! try getting a real job and leave us alone!!
    "more email from candalee parker today... canda can you please control yourself... stay off this page you are blocked because I don't want you in my life... stop emailing us... we don't want anything to do with you... if you are at your school job do that job instead of bugging people in wa state... get a life grow up... stop yourself this mess is ugly and you are the one making the mess... "

24th of Feb, 2017

Please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well.

27th of Apr, 2017

Please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. how sad to attack a workplace with innocent persons! any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well. mrs. annettekaye casady bedwell now resides in st maries idaho.

30th of Jun, 2017

Please see attached.

• Bu
      10th of Sep, 2017

Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

8th of Oct, 2017

• Th
      14th of Oct, 2017

Update on court case: Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts!