[Resolved] Canarsee.com / I didn't get the floor heating system

United States Review updated:
I purchased new floor heating system from the company www.canarsee.com. I got all necessary information about the system and delivery time, and the agent was really helpful. I paid with my card and waited for the receipt from the seller. But this person deceived me. He hasn’t provided anything at all, but he replied to my emails and told that they didn’t have this system. They ordered it and waited, but the same story lasted within 30 days. It is too much. I need help.

Resolution statement

Canarsee.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Aug 15, 2015

D  27th of Aug, 2015 by
Sorry for your bad shopping experience, please can you provide your full name or customer order? We would be happy to send you with free shipping your floor heating system, if you still interested. Please feel free to contact our customer service team at 800-246-9552 (or sales at canarsee.com) to discuss the reorder.”