Canara Bank Debit Card Complaint / Wrongly debitted amount from declined transaction in ICICI swipe machine at Vasanth & Co, Adyar branch, Chennai
My CanaraBank Debit card No is [protected], My A/C No is [protected] and My name S.P.Meenakshi.
I had given my canarabank debit card for swiping in order to pay the bill for a purchased refrigerator at Vasanth & Co, adyar branch, Chennai on 8/7/2009. The cashier swiped the debit card in ICICI swiping machine for two times and told that for both the times the transaction failed. He informed me to pay the bill in cash. So I withdraw the money in the near by Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM immediately and found around Rs 14400 missing in my account. While paying the bill in cash I told the cashier about the deduction of money twice already from my account. But he did not accept that and showed that his account was not credited with the debited amount. When I verified with the canara bank passbook entry on 9/7/2009, it showed clearly that
Rs 7200 got deducted twice in ATM-[protected]. I informed this to Vasanth & Co Cashier and gave a complaint to canarabank manager IITMadras branch, Chennai (card issued branch). Both are telling, it will take around 15 days time to credit the money in my account. Kindly do the needful for crediting the falsely deducted amount Rs.14, 400 from the failed transaction to my canarabank SB A/c NO: [protected] as early as possible.
More Canara Bank Debit Card Complaint Complaints & Reviews
- Canara Bank - worst net banking service 
- Canara Bank - wrong deduction towards closing of saving account 
- Canara Bank - bouncing of cheque without any valid reason
- Canara Bank - refund not credited 
- Canara Bank - debited money in a neft transaction but not credited to beneficiary's account
- Canara Bank - subsidy not received
- Canara Bank - Refund
- Canara Bank - credit card
- Canara Bank - registered mobile number
- Canara Bank - mulbagal bank manager and bank lawyer