Canara Bank / wrong deduction towards closing of saving account
I was having a saving a/c no. 57547 in canara bank c-3, sector - 1, noida - 201 301. When I tried to close this account they deducted me rs. 300/- towards closing the same. After several follow ups they are unable to settle this matter.
After this incidenc I closed one more joint account no. 59631 after making the balance zero.
I think I had committed a blunder mistake by closing my account through proper channel.
Kaushik Himanshi's Response, Jun 27, 2018
customer care number is only for showing..
JD panwar's Response, Aug 18, 2018
By mistake wrong transaction ...i want my money back...From the wrong bank account ...
Ajay6's Response, Oct 06, 2018
My balance deducted to other account
My account no is 3470108001702
1100 rs kiss other account me transfer ho Gaye account no is= 3470108003470 he
Sir plz refund my money
More Canara Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Canara Bank - worst net banking service 
- Canara Bank Debit Card Complaint - Wrongly debitted amount from declined transaction in ICICI swipe machine at Vasanth & Co, Adyar branch, Chennai 
- Canara Bank - refund not credited 
- Canara Bank - bouncing of cheque without any valid reason
- Canara Bank - debited money in a neft transaction but not credited to beneficiary's account
- Canara Bank - Credit card
- Canara Bank - Regarding refund
- Canara Bank - negligence of atm server
- Canara Bank - unethical behaviour
- Canara Bank - deduction on renewal of fdr