Canara Bank / wrong deduction towards closing of saving account

1 India Review updated:

I was having a saving a/c no. 57547 in canara bank c-3, sector - 1, noida - 201 301. When I tried to close this account they deducted me rs. 300/- towards closing the same. After several follow ups they are unable to settle this matter.

After this incidenc I closed one more joint account no. 59631 after making the balance zero.

I think I had committed a blunder mistake by closing my account through proper channel.

• Kaushik Himanshi's Response, Jun 27, 2018

customer care number is only for showing..

• JD panwar's Response, Aug 18, 2018

By mistake wrong transaction ...i want my money back...From the wrong bank account ...

• Ajay6's Response, Oct 06, 2018

My balance deducted to other account
    My account no is 3470108001702
    1100 rs kiss other account me transfer ho Gaye account no is= 3470108003470 he
    Sir plz refund my money

Comments

• Gb
      5th of May, 2008

I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN K.K.NAGAR BRANCH BUT TILL NOW NOT RECEIVED MY PASS BOOK.MY AC NO.7462

• Ra
      7th of May, 2008

I was having saving A/C in yours bank A/C No. 13502 in indore palasia branch i was write to giving me ATM on 27-09-07 then yours off. Clerk say to me ATM come at one month then may i go many many time does alway say come one months. So plz me ATM as soon as.

• La
      8th of Jul, 2008

I overheard someone telling me about the cheat holes of canara bank's ATM counters, like withdrawing money is more than what the atm machine gives out though the statement or the mini clip out from the same shows the amt you submitted and not what you received. I then crosscheck yest only and i was shocked my slip shows the same amt which i wanted i.e. 7500/- but The machine gave me only 7000/-

This was a case in Sector 6 Makt CANARA BANK ATM counter at 3.05 pm. And surprisingly when I tried to contact the No given on the card (TOLLFREE) that doesnt exits and on trying hard when I somehow contacted the Canara Bank Branch of Dwarka sec 6, I was told to contact to my Branch of Janakpuri to lodge a complaint.

I wonder how can people rely on these nationalised banks, if they cheat and take benefits from their own ATM counters.

lalit/9810256230

• Na
      7th of Aug, 2008

I am a saving a/c holder in canara bank in PUNE and my a/c no. is 1262.I withdrew 3000 Rs. through my ATM card but balance amount of my a/c is reduced by 6000 Rs. and i am not getting good response from my branch of canara bank.

• Ha
      14th of Aug, 2008

i was having saving account number 41572 my wouldbe send the amount from abroad till now im not receieved the amount im calling to bank so many times but no response still now im not getting ATM

• Ku
      14th of Sep, 2008

I WAS HAVING A SAVING A/C NO. 35890 IN CANARA BANK Delhi, Aradhna Enclave Branch, . WHEN I TRIED TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT THEY DEDUCTED ME RS. 5825/- TOWARDS approx. CLOSING THE SAME. AFTER SEVERAL FOLLOW UPS THEY ARE UNABLE TO SETTLE THIS MATTER.

AFTER MAKING THE BALANCE lessthen .

I THINK I HAD COMMITTED A BLUNDER MISTAKE BY CLOSING MY ACCOUNT THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.

• Ke

The C.M.D.
    Canara Bank
    112, J. C. Raod
    Bangalura -560002

Sub:- Non Credit of Demand Draft.

Sir,
    It is to submit that I have a saving bank account with Branch – Anekant Palace, Rajpur Road Dehradun, Uttarakhand bearing no. 17598. I have deposited a Demand Draft bearing no. 379329 issued by State Bank of India, New Tehri dated 19-02-2009 for Rs. 5000/- in my above said saving account. But despite lapse of a considerable period, the same has not been credited into my said account. Upon enquiry, it has been revealed that the above said draft has not been sent for clearing and no action was taken on it till 30-06-2009.

Sir, this act of branch is absolutely comes under deficiency of service and responsible officer must be penalized for such negligent act as it caused mental shock, agony and harassment of customer.

I, therefore, request you to please look into and take steps to be credited the said DD into my account at the earliest and further take action against erred branch official, otherwise I shall be left with no other option but to take legal action in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Keshav Singh Rana) Present Address
    Village & Post – Sarab C/o Mr. Tripan Singh Pawar
    Teshil – Dhnolty 26, MDDA Colony
    Distt- Tehri Garhwal Tyagi Road Dehradun (U.K)
    Pin No.- 249180
    Mob: - 9410702195

Encl: 1- Demand Draft deposit slip.
    2- Photo Copy of Demand Draft.
    3- Photo Copy of Complaint dated 1-07-2009

• Ka
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Canara Bank - Money deduction
    Hessaraghatta main road
    India

In my account in I debited
    Rs.6000/-
    But, the balance showed was 3478 Rs
    But in its suddenly in evening its showing
    Without any transactions how can that be possible

• Ka
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Canara Bank - i am comlaining about netbanking
    hathras
    India

my account balance did not refund. i am very disappoint towards canera bank service .it's customer care number is not working . such a worst service provider bank in comparision to other banks ... resolve my problem otherwisw i will cloesed my bank account and i will complain to banking ombudsman and consumer courts also ...

• Pr
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Canara Bank - Refund
    Jorhat
    India

My REFUND from Flipkart is not yet received by me...it has been 4 days since..please refund it to my account ASAP...my registered mobile number in the Flipkart account is 7663819120 and email is praptigogoi0@gmail.com Please check it and refund the money of Rs 664 as soon as possible. The order was a sony headset mic. Thank you.

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Canara Bank - Online credit of amount to my canara bank account is pending.
    Madurai
    India

Rs.590/- was debited to my Paytm. Wallet account for transfer to my Canara Bank Savings Bank account on 7th Aug. 2018. This is an online transfer. It is pending credit at the Canara Bank Account. The Paytm. says that the amount was successfully transferred. Yet it is not credited to my Canara Bank Account. What shall I do?

20th of Aug, 2018
    Canara Bank - My account debit 500 Rs but machine out of service no return my money
    India

Respected Sir my name santosh kumar a/c no-6063101001805 palam colony I am withdraw 500 Rs sbi atm but machine out of service second time I am withdraw 500 Rs I am receive the money but my account debit 1000 rs I call costmare care he told me your money return in your a/c 48 hour but I not receive 500 rs...8-3-18 11:30am...plz help me

Canara Bank - Regarding refund
    Karnataka
    India

I didn't receive any refund from online transaction of Abhi bus on 3rd or March .
    Refund reference number: APP0090691630126301263012236920060582

• Jd
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Canara Bank - Snapdeal
    Bihar
    India

Wrong transaction...I do bhim transaction they all go wrong ...When I realized i stop and call the man but he is not ready to back my money...So I call customer service of camera bank because today any bank not open...Sir do something please... i want my money back.

• Di
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Canara Bank - Refund not credited to my account
    Coimbatore
    India

I have ordered a product @ amazon 15 days back.then i cancelled the product.refund amount(rs.244) was initiated on Jan 7 with reference number 736401974133, till now the amount has not been credited to my account .kindly consider my above issue and take steps to solve it as soon as possible.

• Fa
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Canara Bank - Mobile banking
    Coimbatore
    India

I had transfer the money by mobile banking to my friend but the amount not at all receive to him but in my account the money had been debited from my account rs 5000 please refund my money you can contact me by email id faizalrahman7.fr@gmail.com
    A/c.no-5481101000789
    Reference.no.730514462712

• Ts
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Canara Bank - internet banking error
    vanagiri

sir,
    i am internet banking user. now my internet bank account not working properly. only (there are no account available for this function) message coming my account display. many time i told karuvi canara bank manager nagapattinam district, and your customer care help desk everybody not solved my problem. please help me save my business.

• Ho
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Canara Bank - amount debited to unknown bank account
    davanagere
    India

through can mobile amount has been sen to unknown account number which is not saved by me. kindly stop payment and refund to my bank account at earliest. on the day 24/09/2018 around 3.45 PM transaction has been done. amount of Rs. 6000 is debited.

• Kh
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Canara Bank - Please refund my money
    Bangaluru
    canarabank.in

Sir/madam
    please refund my money as I try to withdraw the amount from an ATM near ITI layout, murgeswara circle garapalya, old magamapalya road bangaluru.
    My account details

14th of Oct, 2018
    Canara Bank - My balance deducted to other account

My balance deducted to other account
    My account no is 3470108001702
    1100 rs kisi other account me transfer ho Gaye account no is= 3470108003470 he date 06/10/2018 ko time 9:26 am par
    Sir plz refund my money