[Resolved] Canara Bank / no cash for withdraw on bank

India Review updated:
Phone: 9892982181

Dear sir,
I have a nre account with canara bank. My a/c number is 60892. On 07-may-2010 I visited to canara bank sion branch for cash withdraw rs.100000, but the bank staff replied me that money don't have on bank and also he throw the check on my face, rudely behave and scold me with infront of everyone. Today I am desperately need of money because one of my relative has passed away and I expalined them the situation, still they behaved roughly and argue with me, such as you should initimate the bank before one day early before need of money. And I explained them I am having balance in my account rs 1275956. Even I am not able to get my money from bank. After that I am trying approach the branch manager but he / her absent that time in the cabin... I hope, I will get justify on this matter...

I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me. Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and assistance in this matter and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Please do the needful..

Mob # [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Resolution statement

Problem resolved

Comments

• Ra
      7th of May, 2010

I can't believe you are so stupid to put all of your bank information out for the world to see. This website is to show other people if a store or website is being dishonest. This site doesn't send the info to the company for you, this isn't your e-mail. I hope someone takes your money because you are a ###.

• Km
      1st of Sep, 2018

worest bank in the world no responce all this bank emplyess are#########------******

• Km
      1st of Sep, 2018

please call any bank responsable officer