CanadianRx.com / Fraud

I order a prescription online from this "business" they deducted $104.90 from my account and said the order was on it's way. A month later I receive an email stating there was such a large demand for the medicine I would have to wait 2 more weeks. Finally I received notice of shipment and was sent an envelope on April 10, which I signed for and then opened after leaving the post office only to find it stuffed with useless paper and no medicine. I contacted their complaint email repeatedly, at first they said they would check into it, now they don't even bother to answer at all. BEWARE of CanadaRX or any similar name or website. It is a total fraud.

Wi

Comments

• Hp
      1st of Jun, 2015

I placed my order a over a month ago. I keep getting the run around. Come to find out they are not even a Canadian RX; it''s based off India. it's a joke, I keep getting the package was lost and the tracking number never was activated. I finally requested a refund. I'll see how that goes. Pharmacyhome365.com and Canadiandrugs365m.com are the same scam company. Beware!!!