CanadianPharmSupport.com / lack of contact in cancelling order

200-1765 West 8th Ave., Vancouver, BC Canada V67 5C6Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-760-1711
Order # X14228580, in the amount of $77.45, paid by echeck.

I cancelled the order immediately when I found out it was from India, I cancelled within a few minutes, but they said the transaction had gone through. I called and cancelled it also.

I stupidly ordered before discovering it was from India, and immediately discovered all the complaints against them, and cancelled immediately.

Intasupport sent a cancellation letter, from "Adam", but I have been unable to contact them and make sure my echeck is credited back to my account. Another reason I knew they were scammers is that I could not read the confirmation code.

Comments

Fr
  17th of Dec, 2007
This co. took my payment on 11/13, confirmed my order and provided order # and promised to ship within 24-hours on 11/8. After 4wks. went by I began calling their phone #, e-mailing them, asking for a response and to track order. No response. Their support site says that they don't track reg. postal shipments, and that I should check post office because it wouldn't be delivered w/o anyone to sign for it. I left msg. on this site as well. But my postman has left no yellow failure-to-deliver slip, and it is now 12/18. A couple people here say they received delivery finally, and others that it is a total scam......so what is true? My credit card (a health acct.) says they can't look into it, that my only resource is to ask for a refund..Help, what can I do?
Fr
  17th of Dec, 2007

CanadianPharmSupport.com - Acct. charged/no delivery
canadianpharmsupport.com
Canada

ya'll please note that on my previous complaint I filled it out wrong, putting my own address on the line where I guess the canadian pharmacy's address is supposed to go. They are not at the newmont road address in Austin...I am...waiting for my order still
My
  20th of Dec, 2007
My partner an i also placed an oder with this company and have not recieved it wish we had seen this site first waste of 50 pounds any ideas how we can get it back anyone?
Gr
  28th of Dec, 2007
Ordered goods and have chased on numerous occasions and get no reply or goods!
Da
  4th of Jan, 2008
Never received merchandise
Ra
  4th of Jan, 2008
Waiting on my order since Nov.07, to late to get my money back. What gives with you guy`s. Stop ripping us off!!!!
Ce
  11th of Jan, 2008
I totally agree with this person, I have ordered before formthe same pharmacy and have not received my products, I urge any person wanting to order any products do so with companies in the U.S. only!!! It's might cost a little more, but a least you will get your product. The people in these other counties calling them selfs a pharmacy are total CROOKS!!! and should only be seem and deal with on the battle fields" or war!! "SHOT"!!!
Pe
  14th of Jan, 2008
Got scammed myself... to bad visa allowing them to do business..
Pe
  18th of Jan, 2008
Items were ordered Oct. 18th,order #d20-585223. Have yet to receive order or contact from them.
Cr
  19th of Jan, 2008
file fRAUD charges with your credit card company. get your money back!

(get an American Express card, too)
Jo
  23rd of Jan, 2008
This is an internet scam to collect your credit card information!

Please report all these crimes to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The government office handles this type of crimes. You can lodge complaint to the following url;

Let the government do its work!
Gi
  24th of Jan, 2008
I had place an order also oct 3rd order #D20-572436 was payed for and never received. Nobdy answers emails or phone call.
Dr
  30th of Jan, 2008
That is tru. The company is not delevery evrything. And if you want make contact with them, they do not answer.
Ka
  3rd of Mar, 2008
Ordered mulitple products, with promises of free pills. I only recieved one item i ordered and no free anything. Not sure if they are going to call me back either, cant access website they tell you to go to. disapionting..
Ma
  29th of Mar, 2008
Never recieved product hope it's not too late to cet money back
Hi
  7th of Apr, 2008
These rip-off artists took my money, confirmed delivery was on its way, and i have not seen or heard anything for 4 months. They need to be shut down and arrested.
Ma
  30th of Apr, 2008
I ordered products but never recived them.They will not except e-mail or phone calls
St
  11th of May, 2008
Acct charged/never received. thought it was a Canadian company...otherswise would not have ordered. $77.99 off my VISA
Jo
  31st of May, 2008
Hello,

The cheater is Jonathan Owens, seemingly living in
San Diego (North). His another cheat website is this.
You can get to him directly using the following email
addresses!