CanadianPharmacy.com / Did not return calls!

1 Canada Review updated:

I placed an order from thi co but i realized that i had made a mistake and when i tried to contact them i did not hear from them. I also sent several e-mails and no response the only thing that i got was that they had already billed me for the order and that if i tried to cancel, i would be liable for fraud this is still pending but it does not look good.

Comments

• Ry
      14th of Jan, 2008

What a gyp, same thing happened to me. It's impossible to get ahold of them because they are a ripoff.

• De
      15th of Jan, 2008

They sent me some BS tracking munber and when you apply the tracking number to the link it says your tracking number dosen't exist.

• Di
      16th of Jan, 2008

I should of know better to use this company. I had a gut feeling but I didn't stick with it. Some one needs to put this company out of business. I ordered my product never recieved my merchandise. No way to contact them.

• Da
      21st of Jan, 2008

I PLACED AN ORDER TOO AT THE BEGINING OF DECEMBER. I GOT AN ORDER NUMBER BUT CANT TRACK ORDER OR CONTACT THE COMPANY.

• Fi

Order ID : C23-225302

I placed an order 29 December 2007, but I have not received any medicine yet. See my transaction below by MasterCard. Please inform me what to do.
    _____________________

Forretning: VIAGENERIC.COM
    By .......: MOSCOW
    Terminal .: 38103259
    Notanr. ..: 75189607363000769629203
    MC UDLAND-NOTA USD 72,92 29.12

• Sh
      22nd of Jan, 2008

This is a scam! Do not order from these people! They take your money and never send the product!

• Tr
      22nd of Jan, 2008

i did order from them and never got anything fromthem
    this is scam

we need to do something about this ?

can we report this to anyagency ?

they will make a million by this scam

please tell us what to !

• Re
      22nd of Jan, 2008

You guys are ###ed. You get "SPAM" in your inbox and it turns out to be scam? well ###! DUH!
    Ever heard of the Russian business group or many other countless spammers that commit crimes because the western Governments CAN"T TOUCH THEM and their gov is spineless dictating useless pieces of crap! You get what you deserve for being gullible idiots. There is nothing wrong with your dicks, its your heads that needs addressing.

24th of Jan, 2008

Hi I also ordered from this company gives me a tracking number and says order is on the way but still have not received anything. Does anyone know of anyone thats actually got their order with this ### company? It said they were from Canada when I ordered and I have been in touch with shipping company they are located in India.

24th of Jan, 2008

The Rx pharmacy of Canada is totally a fraudulent compnay. Their whole business is scam. Canadian government should take action against this company for the interest of the country.

• Pa
      26th of Jan, 2008

I would suggest to anyone who has been scammed by this company to immediately have their credit card company cancel their card and issue them a replacement card. This is usually done at NO cost to you as long as you don't want overnight delivery.
    Also if you gave out vital information I would also suggest filing a identity theft report.
    As far as getting the actual charge back, it sometimes does take quite a lot of time and effort. Which is probably why their site only chooses to except a bank issued VISA. American Express is usually much easier to deal with in cases of fraud such as this.
    Good Luck

• Mr
      26th of Jan, 2008

canadianpharmacy.com may now be doing business as " www.acuantwild.com ". Hope this helps.

27th of Jan, 2008

I ordered from this company. It took a little longer. But i did recive my package.

• Wy
      30th of Jan, 2008

I ordered some aricept pills from Pharm Support Group about
    2 weeks ago, they sent me an email saying my order would be
    sent out in 24 hours, this was 2 weeks ago. I've called them a
    number of time and they will not answer their calls, and other
    times I've called and the line would be busy, so I know that
    there is someone there... The order number is: R43-239597.
    We really need this medication at the price, as it is twice as much here. Please let me know if they are a legitimate company, or have just taken my money and ran... If they aren't legitimate, how can we get our money back? We paid by credit card.
    Thank you Wylene Stephenson - 479-206-0114

• Pa
      5th of Feb, 2008

I need some help please. I purchased a medication from this website & $58.95 was charged to my mastercard. I have not received my order. Can you help me. Reference Number 75189608010000775309746. This order was placed 1/10/08 and as of today I have not received my order. Thank you.

• De
      15th of Feb, 2008

I have ordered from canadianpharmacy.com and have always received my order. The only complaint I have is that I agree you can not get a response when you try to contact them. The other thing that bothers me is that my meds come from India, I assumed that I would get them from canada. They do take a month to get to me but I have always gotten and they seem to be ok. I am skeptical though about my meds coming out of India and am not sure I will continue with this ordering. The prices are good and the meds seem to be correct and I can get without a prescription so this is why I have been ordering from them. I do not trust most of the other sites that they are not scams.

• Ge
      12th of Mar, 2008

This company operates a slew of websites that are all totally bogus - the address they list in Vancouver is a legitimate college of Pharmacy, but has nothing to do with the websites. You are all screwed - sorry, wish I had better news, but they SPAM by spoofing e-mail addresses and are very hard to trace.

Here is the company who is letting them use their e-mail servers to SPAM - the websites are hosted in Russia - so not much you can do about that.

WHOIS.net information from IP 208.187.218.190
    Country: US
    1-800-622-4354

• Br
      17th of Aug, 2008

The answering message is a Russian accent. After placing an order and realising it was a bogus company that had my bank number I closed my bank account. They wait a while then clean out your account. But the ### still burned me for $130.

I placed an order with an Indian firm that according to tracking should be here tomorrow. We shall see.

19th of Sep, 2008

I ordered from this company on Jan. 30, 2008, Mar. 6, 2008. I never had any problems. On Sep. 2, 2008 I ordered again. It came promptly, but was incomplete. For almost three weeks they never answered emails or the phone. When I got through, the lady was polite and said she would correct the order. That was on Sep. 19.

• To
      2nd of Oct, 2008

i ordered to this company one month ago but i did not receive anything ! if i don, t receive my order in one week i ll go to the canadian embassy in Washington DC .it is a shame for company and the country