Canadian Tire / Yardworks / parts service
I purchased a Yardworks cordless 24V lawnmower last year at Canadian Tire and the battery went dead after one season. I have been trying to purchase one all summer and the poor customer service at their parts supplier is astonishing. After the purchase by phone I was informed two weeks later that the shipment had been turned back at the boarder (I live in the U.S.) due to them using the wrong method. It took them one month to attempt a reshipment and now I am still waiting for my battery. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MOW MY LAWN ALL SUMMER. When I called to complain they said there is nothing they can do for me.
I WILL NEVER USE ANY PRODUCT FROM YARDWORKS OR CANADIAN TIRE AGAIN.
More Canadian Tire / Yardworks Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - poor policy and bad customer service! 
- Canadian Tire - online tire order 
- Canadian Tire - car repair
- Canadian Tire - uncaring about access, human rights
- Canadian Tire - online ordering
- Canadian Tire - dundas and mavis repair shop