Canadian Tire - Wet Tile Saw / no store support
I purchase a brand new in the box wet tile cutter. On the receipt it says that Candian tire will not accept opened boxes. Any defects or missing parts must be obtained from the manufacturer. It's a Mastercraft tool - The Canadian Tire brand.
This amounts to CT moving to a final sale model, where you cannot return anything to them. Once you open the box, you own it. If it doesn't work, to bad, you need to deal with the manufacturer at your expense and time.
I would not recommend buying any products from CT until they change their policies.
More Canadian Tire - Wet Tile Saw Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Snowblower
- Canadian Tire - Check out terrible to the client 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - east canadian tire
- Canadian Tire - unacceptable customer service