Canadian Tire / The audio department
I was there today and waited more than an hour before I got to talk with a rep. This is the norm at the Dixie / Dundas store. Never enough staff. I drove next door to Kal Tire and received prompt service. This is "tire season", are you in the business to make money OR to annoy customers.
I need a set of tires for my wife's car, guess where I'll be shopping?
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - cashier 
- Canadian Tire - Battery purchase/return
- Canadian Tire - Free oil chang with purchas of tire
- Canadian Tire - does it matter
- Canadian Tire - garage services